LGBT+ Christian Support Group 36 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

If not, I have a question to ask.

Why is there suddenly a stigma against Bisexuals in the GLBT community? Like, what made them suddenly not as worthy of love and compassion as the rest of us?

Its.....odd.....

What's an example of what you mean by sudden stigma? Biphobia has many forms and has always existed.

I know that. But it existing in the GLBT community seems sudden

Well, is there a recent example that you've seen that comes to mind?

Well. Not atm. But I recall seeing a few. I think there was one where someone accused bisexuals of fetishizing purely homosexual relationships?

I admit I need to do research. But I just thought I'd ask SOMEONE. I also think there were a few mentioned on the Telltale Podcast.

I mean, I guess there's a large amount of biphobia against bi people in opposite-gender relationships not being considered bi anymore, while not extending the prejudice to same-gender relationships. Y'know, because of prejudice.

Oh, it is. But that's why you gotta bash biphobia.

The group is not dead.
The LGBT community is so very, very big that I can't easily judge if some fraction of it has developed a sudden and new anti-bi stigma. I agree that we shouldn't stigmatize people for being bi, though.

TheMysteryMuffin
Group Admin

I hope this group isn't dead yet. I guess we just haven't had a lot to talk about.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10