Cozy Glow 576 members · 939 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
the dobermans
Group Admin

Cozy Glow Short Story Contest #2 Results

Finalists and Next Steps

Greetings! After much thought and deliberation, Anonymous Judge #1 and I are happy to announce the results of this year's contest:

Runner Up: Blended by FacePinata

3rd Place: Surrogate by Minty Sundae

2nd Place: Only a Filly by Apple Bottoms

1st Place: Rainbow Factory: Checkmate by Shaslan

We'd like to give a heartfelt thank you to all of the entrants. By taking the time to write for the contest, you've continued to help to keep Cozy alive, which is especially important now considering the emergence of G5. Without all of you, she's locked in stone forever; buried, perhaps, by the shifting sands of time, or spirited off as the spoils of some long-forgotten war.

Please join us in congratulating the winners, and take a moment (or several) to read all of the entries! The winners will be contacted individually regarding the disbursement of their prizes. Reviews will be written and posted to the group front page as time allows. For those interested, the progress and resolution of the remaining activities will be tracked on the front page.

I completely meant to write something for this, and was most of the way through my entry before I realized that the story made absolutely no sense at all.

the dobermans
Group Admin

Sorry to hear that - I was looking forward to reading something from you. I was toying with the idea of running a smaller event in a few months if that's of interest.

Wow, second place!! I am so honored, thank you very much! I appreciate it - especially since lots of folks commented to say 'what happens next?!' I intended it to be sort of a 'what if' leaving the reader with lots of questions, but I didn't intend for it to sound unfinished! :rainbowlaugh: Cozy Glow was a character I didn't give a lot of thought to, aside from thinking how overkill her punishment was. But entering this contest gave me the time to really consider where she might go next, or how to change her bad end to a good one! So thank you for running the contest, and thank you for enjoying my story! :heart:

Good show, and a congratulations to the winners especially. I shall work hard to be a contender for next time!

I do have two other Cozy Glow stories I've written that I think you'd like.

the dobermans
Group Admin

Nice - I'll stop by your page.

Aaaa I can't beleive I won! Thank you so much!

Congrats to the other winners, and thank you!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10