• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TCelestial Expansion
Celestia takes advantage of her time of to enjoy herself. Pudgy Princesses #3
NightFurySpeedey8156 · 2.9k words  ·  12  7 · 1.5k views

Review: Celestial Expansion

Tags: Fetish, Comedy, Random, Slice of Life, Anthro

Summary: Everyone now will eat hayburgers to expand the belly empire.

Review: 9/10

I don't think I need to further explain this one since I already did the other two and it's the same thing but more funny.

Yo, author coming in! Thanks for giving my pudgy princess trilogy some love. I plan on adding Twilight to complete the quadrilogy and finally seal the deal with these first attempts at fetish fics. I'll be working on it as soon as possible to complete the line. I may even make a spin off where all four of them get together for a pudgy princess party :ajsmug:. But anywho, thanks for the reviews buddy!

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Yeah but then you have to make a secret one for flurry heart.

I had someone comment about that and I didn't feel comfortable about doing it considering... Well, her original form is a baby in all. But then I made the stunning revelation... The fandom has many versions of her, including fully grown versions (It's a weird realization, I know:twilightsheepish:)! I'll probably do her next, but that'll take time.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

you can always make her older 18!

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

On the final episode though I think flurry heart had to be at least over 18... do to the time when the cootie mark crusaders became teachers. the last season 9.... every pony got older... so this means flurry heart had to be at least 25.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6