• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
ETickle Tag
Night Fury tries to cure his boredom with a friendly game between friends
NightFurySpeedey8156 · 20k words  ·  15  1 · 857 views

Review: Tickle Tag

Tags: Comedy, Random, Slice of Life

Summary: Tickle Tag in a PG for all to read.  Comedy and surprises!!! And well-known characters!!! That did well.

Review:  This fiction is not a |beeeeep| (thought you could find out hahaha hahaha surprise)  We are going to make this review as pg as possible because well… it’s not a |beep beeeep|... now as that is out of the way it is time.  This fiction did amazingly I just wish this had more respect.  Out of all the chapters, I think prologue, 1, and 4 were very good… chapter 2 reminds me of a |(beep beep)|... let’s move on…  So when I read chapter 3 however… OMG I am starting to have |Beeep beep beep beep beep.|  ok that’s out of the way let’s talk about the prologue and Chapters.

The prologue is pretty good I have to say everything should have been financial.  Oh gosh, I do have a financial problem… someone help me.

Chapter 1 Dr. Hooves… ok well can you fix my kidneys.  “That will be 500,000 bits…”  I am…  goodbye money I love you.

Chapter 2 Wait a moment who would hunt her now…  it’s Discord I’m pretty sure it has to be Discord… I mean discord said he can’t die unless he can’t cause chaos… am I right?  Dun dunundnnnnunnnnn….

Chapter 3…. Night Fury grab my horn 0_0, ok maybe I went overboard on that one…

Sorry, but even Celestia can’t save you… let’s look at all the seasons and how Celestia was pretty useless!   The only way you can be saved by Celestia is in an alternate universe of her and hope she doesn’t become Daybreaker.

Chapter 4 

Shinning I hope you break your laugh box because if you were there you would be doomed until you die of laughter… muhahahahahaa…. *Flora rewrites villainy acts*

Ok, time to pressure the author.

Dun dun duuuuuun!!!!  This fiction needs to be loved because my gosh this is a great fiction I love it and wow it’s good…. I say a 10/10 for this fiction!   This fiction needs more love from people it deserves it!!!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1