My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 865 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
ENo Sudden Flame
In the wake of the fall of Skynavia, the great and powerful of the Northern Tribes convene to assess their position - An Equestria at War short
The Great Scribbly One · 6.7k words  ·  14  0 · 659 views

Review: No Sudden Flame

Tags: Drama, Alternate Universe

Summary:  Alternate universe that almost reminds me of Disney for some odd reason.

Review:  I think it was decent nothing bad or good.  It might have some interesting parts to the story.  But there might be some stuff that might suffer for this story… 1. It was very bland.  (forgive me)  2. Not much feel for the characters.  3. Some stuff needs improving. 

I give this at least a 4/10  It had a weird taste.  But when it comes to the two hundred of their most driven solidary I was like… things just weren’t interesting.  I think it’s below average. 4/10 that’s pretty much what I can do for this.

Fair enough, it was mainly aimed at Silmarillion fans - a fairly niche audience on this site - and written in a manner somewhat inspired by that book.

Some of the characters will appear in a later work I have planned, so the depth problem should be addressed in time, but what stuff needs improving specifically? Were there spelling/grammar errors I missed? Something about the establishing narration?

When i read it is was more likely depth to the story.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

you already said it.. that's the point.... later works.... also forgive me for saying it pretty late.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4