My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Review: The Librarians and the Cat of Life

Tags: Violence, Comedy, Slice of LIfe, Crossover, Alternate Universe.

Summary: The title is incorrect. Sunset mary sue, and the Cat that isn’t anthro because anthro tag isn’t there?

Review: Read it…  You need to get some help.  This was not good but not bad either.  There was some stuff I questioned a lot.  The grammar seems on the edge of falling off  however, it’s still readable and it’s alright though.  The thing that interested me was the story itself. However, there might be some stuff that you may want to get a proof reader.

Sunset a dragon…  Makes me want to think she breathes fire which also haze also smoke.   ETC….   All characters are stale like cardboard.  They had no feeling interactions.  (Only in some parts they might have.)  I wondered the day after tomorrow.

That you never do over powered characters and out of characters ever again because they are in the low of the fandom.  Keep the story interesting like the weather.  In your first chapter in your first paragraph. Sighs.   I can see why there aren't a lot of likes.  You need to make your characters pop out with 16 times the detail.

Still the story is alright.  I have to say alright but others might question a lot.  My conclusion: stay away from Mary Sue characters.  Mary Sue is known as overpowering and out of character.

I give this at least a 5/10 it’s complete yes but did it do well?  Half I guess…  50 to 50%...

... I appreciate your review but... You look like not Flora... Sound sus... Hmmm :unsuresweetie:

Very sus. Hmm... You never review this frustrating through before through

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5