My Little Reviews & Feedback 504 members · 855 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
EFeathering the Nest
Fluttershy and Discord have a lovely little family now. This is a week in the life, filled with love and homemaking and fun, as only they know how to do it.
My Little Pastafarian · 3.9k words  ·  37  2 · 1.6k views

Review: Feathering the Nest

Tags: Romance, Slice of life.

Summary: A short fluttercord.

Review: I have to say it’s not the best I’ve seen so far.  It needs more touching.  What I mean to say is… the characters need to be more emotional.  There were times where it did have the best interest at heart and some of it was a bit stale.  It needs a little bit more detail to make such a married couple.  How do they feel? It needs to be a little bit more emotional.  I feel like there are some parts that pop out and then there are some paragraphs that make it still and lifeless to the characters in some.  Hopefully this person figures it out.  Not only that but you need someone to help with your grammar as well.  However, programs are easier and they can see the basic errors.  If it wasn’t for the good story I might have loved it for what it is.  However, the grammar was very poorly written and I hope this person will fix this soon.

For what it was worth I feel like it should have been at least a 9/10 but the way of misspellings, compound words that are modified to be english is very absurd.  You can not use a modified word and say it is english it can’t be done.  The real score is that the grammar is average and the score for grammar is at least a 7/10.  It’s not too terrible like others and their editors… You know who I am talking about 0_0…  Spelling is a must. Now the next thing is about show and tell. There are some slight things that needs to be tweaked a little bit. But I'm sure they will figure it out.

The final score for this fiction is now clearly an 8/10.

Uhhhh. Oh wow. This is the first time I have heard my spelling is bad. I have edited for a lot of other people, so I really don’t think it’s as bad as you say. Can you give me an example? Because I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Also, gibberish? In which part? I need to have more information than this if it’s really as illegible as you say.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

I couldn't agree more!!!! I will show you the stuff.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3