My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 866 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Azure Drache
Group Admin
TKing Sombra Hates Kinderquestria.
King Sombra has gotten everything he ever wanted, and he's absolutely fed up with it.
Hotel_Chicken · 1.5k words  ·  173  7 · 2.9k views

Summary:
King Sombra took over an alternative universe Equestria, but had serious problems ruling over it due to crazy but funny circumstances.

Overall Opinion:
A funny story actually. King Sombra might have been able to overpower all of equestria, claim the throne and all he wants, but his new subjects are simply unable to follow his cruel and mean orders due a lack of understanding or knowledge. They even mistake his new Guillotine for a watermelon opener. They simply lack any understanding in the concept of being an evil emperor. And that is what drives this short piece of comedy forward, and that in a humorous way. I can’t really say much more about it since it is only 1,5k words long and I don’t want to spoil all the jokes here :raritywink:

So if you are into this kind of comedy/slapstick, you can enjoy this story. Also the ending gag is very good in my opinion:eeyup:

Rating:
Comedy: 8/10 It is funny
Writing Style: 6.5/10 A little bit too heavy on the violent evil guy side, but still good.

7.25/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1