My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TFractured Mind
Buttercup Rose lives a normal life, in a normal town in the middle of Equestria. She has a normal job, a normal family, and normal friends. Or, well. That's what she shows on the outside to everypony she meets.
PoneStudios · 17k words  ·  20  6 · 446 views

Review: Fracture Mind

Tags: Gore, Self Harm/ Suicide, Dark, Horror, Sad, Alternate Universe.

Summary: A rewrite of Buttercup Rose: The breaking.  The story entails the psychological horror of a Buttercup mind; the main protagonist. 

Critic: I have to say that the original is good. However, a rewrite on this is maybe almost the same. I know that you put some edits on the three chapters and it seems to be very good.  However, I'm not sure if you're going to edit the 4th installment to this fiction. So, I haven't read it yet.  I guess this is going to be a soft horror since there is darker than horror I’m assuming. There is nothing too creepy yet at least.  However, I don’t want you to change your story just because I said it’s not too much horror. The original idea is what matters to the fiction and the flow of it.

Reviewing for an incomplete is pretty not the best suit since it’s an unfinished product. However, due to circumstances, you want to know how good it is so far.  In my opinion, I think it’s really good.  I really love this so far just like the original. 

For the Original Buttercup Rose: The Breaking still needs some fixes a little bit. I give the original piece at least a 7/10. It's good.  

For the rewrite, I believe it’s getting better. I have to say I love this most of all. This is what fiction might need to get back up again and become the best fiction… Rewrites can be for the good and the bad depends if a person sees much improvement to the original which this fiction does.  So, the best way of reviewing this is clearly an 8/10 so far.  I can’t wait to see the finished product of this fiction and how far it will go.

Thank you for the review! Sorry I didn't get to this until now, I was busy IRL. I am going to edit the fourth chapter, I just haven't had the time to yet.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Please take as much time as you need. Quantity is what your after I see. And making improvements makes me think you want to treasure this story even more... Good work you have my attention.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3