• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TThe Adventures Paused
5 years after Sunset and her team save the world
Dragon Shimmer · 23k words  ·  17  16 · 485 views

Review: The Adventures paused

Tags: Gore, Violence, profanity, comedy, slice of life

Summary: An alternate universe of sunset shimmer that is a dragon who is out of character crossover.

Critic: Crossovers and out of character is my weak spot for any fictions that there is.  It’s true and I still read all of it. It's just still an interesting fiction to read.  But many here are here to read cannon fictions and their personality and what they did over the years or the line between the last two episodes and make a theory write that they might have done this. It could have been like the end of the world but… meh…

So, this is a fiction that I like to say it’s alright just not my cup of tea.  However, I still need to grade it and the structure for it is pretty good…  It is out of my comfort zone when you make the sunset shimmer the dragon and out of character…  and at last this is pretty much what you said at the front cover of the page on what it’s about… so, it’s truly a 10/10 for best ideas and have that artistic feel and vibe.  

Well, then it hit me when I first started to read the first page and well… It hurt me so badly that the first paragraph almost made me go to sleep.  However, later in the story it got interesting it started on chapter 2 (censor no spoilers here) 

This is more of a world building fiction… and I love this… You did well… the flow of it was a bit rough in the beginning but smooth it out near chapter 2 to the end.  I have to give you at least an 8/10 for flow.

I’m guessing the author of this fiction isn’t going to be doing quality fiction so I'm skipping grammar… ( grammar is nearly a 5/10)  Just so you know…

I pressed this out to the public eyes and this fiction receives at least a 7/10 for me it’s above average.

Hopefully he/she improves their writing along the way.  It’s a journey for all writers to understand many types of english…  gibberish, British, canadian, U.S.A, and south americans, etc and the list goes on and on….

Since this fiction made it before August 1st I will only do horror stories up to November 1st.  If it is not horror you’ll have to wait till November 1st otherwise it will be rejected by me..

, then it hit me when I first started to read the first page and well… It hurt me so badly that the first paragraph almost made me go to sleep.

Well, I am going to buy some medicine. :facehoof:

Since this fiction made it before August 1st I will only do horror stories up to November 1st. If it is not horror you’ll have to wait till November 1st otherwise it will be rejected by me..

Wait what, I have one more fiction to give you here

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

it's the fall event on my blog page.... horror event

All right, looks like it is because of Halloween, right? Anyway, I will fix this fic because I finished fixing the first one.

then it hit me when I first started to read the first page and well… It hurt me so badly that the first paragraph almost made me go to sleep

Is my introduction is really bad like this? :raritydespair:

P/S: I complete to fixing this fic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4