My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
ELuster Dawn’s Hearth’s Warming Friendship Lesson
Luster must impress two fillies in the spirit of the Hearth’s Warming to show her teacher her lesson of friendship.
Lonely Fanboy48 · 4.8k words  ·  12  5 · 1.2k views

Review: Luster Dawn’s Hearth’s Warming Friendship Lesson

Tags: [Drama]  20%, [Slice of Life] 100%

Summary: Luster Dawn’s friendship lesson on the day of Hearth’s Warming.

Critic: Of the last second Luster Dawn. Of the g4 series there is not clearly about her that much.  So, I can’t really say anything about how she would operate in a friendship lesson.  However, due to her personality.  What you did with the character in this story is very compelling to surprise me to say the least.

The flow could be the best thing I ever read. I give it a 10/10.

The idea could use some work but I’m sure many people wrote this type of fiction before you did so… it will drop as a 7/10.  It might have been too late for this idea however, it is still good at least.

Word choices are clearly 7/10 which is clearly what I might have thought if I did do something like this maybe 0_0…  

Grammar is clearly a 4/10.  There is a lot that you may want to fix for punctuations.
Lots of punctuation errors.

Fiction rate is clearly 28/40  known as   5.5/10

The editor might have forgotten how to use punctuations.

To be perfectly honest, this story really felt like an early Luster Dawn story. Back in 2019, I was obsessed with Christmas stories that I’ve might of wrote close to 10. This was still around the time where my editor is still gaining experience while I didn’t bother to proofread the typing errors. I was mostly invested of the new characters on the final episode of FiM and this was before we knew Big Mac’s son’s name. In all honesty, looking back at this story, the only thing I’m getting nostalgic from it is mostly the end of Gen 4.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

I do feel the same way of the ending of g4 just a little bit...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3