My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
EThe Magic Of Mermaids
When Fluttershy and her friends arrive at the Aris Aquarium, they’ve encountered Equestrian Magic that turns the divers into mermaids.
Lonely Fanboy48 · 15k words  ·  59  4 · 3.2k views

Review:  The Magic of Mermaids

Tags: [Adventure] 3%, [Slice of Life] 100%

Summary:  Birthday gift for Fluttershy with backstage pass to see animals.

Critic: This isn’t the best adventure I would be looking for… but it does have that best slice of life feel.  Although it is pretty hard to make an Adventure and Slice of Life at the same time… mostly.  However what this fiction did well was the combination of both… however in fact the adventure was a small portion.  This was mostly like a tiny bit of sci-fi  since mermaids were very scary mythical creatures.  (Pirates life for me from Disney).

The story flow is pretty smooth and it had a great feel towards both Adventure and slice of life.  This would be a 10/10 for flow.

The idea is that I never saw this possible until I read this… something new I never seen before in my life this is clearly a 10/10

For word choices is clearly a 10/10 because of the fact it handles itself well with the story.

And then there is grammar....  In the year 2020 the user started to make good grammar and then downvoted critics who probably never read it… how shameful…   this is clearly a high improvement to your stories so far.   It seems such high work… I should be asking how the F*^# you did it.   Oh wait… we're going off topic here… cough… animals… who could say no to that….  10/10

0_0

Stamps this as a grateful masterpiece that deserves better.   5 star rating….  A 10/10 is beautiful.  The characters may have been a tiny bit stale… how much of a pinch of salt am I allowed to toss over my left shoulder without spraying it towards the person behind me. 0_0 one day they sneeze because I made a mistake for the salt for pepper.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1