My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TSisters
On the front lines of the Crystal War, Pinkie Pie is dying. Maud is already dead. It wasn't supposed to be this way.
Bicyclette · 3.7k words  ·  117  9 · 1.8k views

Review: Sisters

Tags: [Death], [Drama], [Sad]

Summary: Pinkie Pie and Maud time.

Critic: I do have to say this is a cute story and does deserve some praise.  You came to the My Little Reviews and Feedback to see if the results numbers are different perhaps.

Of course the grading system will be different.

The flow of the fiction that you made is clearly a 9/10

The idea for Maud blowing a part whistle is really weird in some cases. I’m pretty sure she had to do it once in her lifetime.  Yes it is true Maud in her left had to do it once in her lifetime when pinkie pie threw a party.  My mind is blown...  from this and is clearly a 9/10. I always wanted to see Maud do a party whistle.

Now for the harsh harsh part of the second half…  Can someone please tell me what If’t is I don’t understand if that is even a word.    There must be a crisis.  Although this word if’t is on paragraph 74.  

Therefore since this is not even close to being a word I would like to question you on that.  What does this mean??? I don’t get it.   Look at it over and over… this must be some trick to make me read it over and over and try to figure out what life is.  0_0

Ok I had fun reading this fiction.

Choice of words at least a 7/10 which also grammar would be also the same place as 7/10 as well…

So, the calculations does add up to 8/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1