My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 861 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
EUnder a Tree
Fluttershy learns the strength of Applejack's roots after Granny Smith is hospitalized.
Noble Thought · 9.7k words  ·  169  3 · 2.5k views

Review: Under a Tree

Tags: [Slice of Life]

Summary: Applejack tells the story of her life to Fluttershy. Applejack talks about on the farm and plant some oak trees other than apple trees.

Data Analysis:  Things that I like are maybe the cannon characters. The history of Applejack planting some oak trees on top of the hill is clearly out of the box. Although It feels like that Fluttershy likes animals and it's part of nature. However, Applejack planting a new tree clearly struck me the most and was surprise that she did it. The idea of it was outside of the box type.

Review: In my opinion it wasn’t for me however, it seems a little bit better in the beginning of the story than the ending and second chapter.  It had lots of details but nothing was memorable of it. Although it wasn’t emotional however, it’s the part of history that bores me sometimes.  It’s just in my opinion.  The flow could have been at least better. I give this at least a 5/10.  The idea of it which I clearly respect it and give it at least an 8.  The dialog is the best I've seen in a history moment at least a 8.5/10.  The grammar is great. I will give at least a 9/10.

Things that I hope that.

The final score is at least a 7/10.

History moments aren't for everyone, and the flow could've been better. Was trying to capture someone actually telling the story, with all the little bumps and pauses along the way, and that's not really something everyone can get into. It started as an experiment in telling a single story, about planting a tree for the first time, and went through a whole-ass rewrite before it was done.

(Also written before Bright Mac and Pear Butter episode)

Thank you for the review.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2