My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 861 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TLet Our Values Endure
My name is Midnight Blitzer. I'm the youngest highest-ranking member in the Royal Guard. I have friends, ponies I call family, and a good future... So why do I feel empty? Why do I feel alone? Why do I feel that I've failed? Am I the one to blame?
Shadic Midnight Blitzer · 22k words  ·  18  1 · 442 views

Tags: [Death] 0%, [Dark]0%, [Adventure]0%, [Sad]0%, [alternate universe]100%

Review: Let our Values Endure

Summary: Chapter 1 Summary; This is about Lightning Spark and Midnight. A comedy skit where the sister woke up the brother… (To cute)
Chapter 2 Summary; this chapter talks about the continuation of the 988th summer celebration with the family.  They seem very happy and excited.

Analysis:  This takes place before the 1000th year summer celebration.  A small family, parents, a colt, and a filly.  So, far there are only 2 chapters and so far I feel like this is a slice of life and more of a comedy compared to dark and death and adventure and even sadness.  But however, there aren't a lot of chapters to see the dark death adventure yet.

Other: it may be wise to make it complete or have the juice of the story to fall in first like getting your feet wet into the death and dark adventure before reposting this.

The idea is not yet discovered yet due to the tags being pretty low on percentage. But so far I have to say it’s clearly 6/10

The flow of this fiction is still not yet decided on dark or death or adventure or sadness yet but however it's well worth the start of it.  The flow scores is at least an 8/10

The grammar is a score of 7/10  due to missing punctuation grammar such as word {cause}  But professionally use {because}

The interesting score is clearly a 6/10 for now till we see the tags role more on higher percentages.

27/40

7/10

however due to some tags were not used...

final score
I give this at least 5/10 decent so far.... I think it's way to far early to review as well.

yeah the story has yet to live up to it's tags of now. I just had to give the tags due to Fimfiction regulation rules since the story eventually goes that route down the line.

If Fimfiction also didn't limit the number of blue tags, comedy would've been added as well.

The grammer thing is on me though since I used grammarly to check obvious typing mistakes but grammarly ends up being more of a obstacle than a help in the end.

Thanks for the rest of the points though! :twilightsmile:

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

I highly recommend tutor online grammar a full scale of A.I... for punctuations I recommend Microsoft word... it's free online as well.

Alright. But all in all the story itself is good so far? Given it's just two chapters in?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

it's decent so far... but like I said before it's to early to judge.

Alright. You wouldn't mind coming at a later date when the story has more chapters and is able to match it's tags right?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

yes but your going to have to repost your fiction though. I'll tell my client dibs on this one. But for now... I got a lot fictions to review.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

by putting in the que with the rest of them.

Alright. But you wouldn't mind if I contacted you directly tho when the time came?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

sure. Don't for get on my blog post on the news i set out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12