My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Azure Drache
Group Admin
EThe Clever One
Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.
Winston · 1k words  ·  164  6 · 1.9k views

Summary:

Starlight found an actual djinn-lamp and tried to outsmart the djinn. She is kind of successful, but is she really?

A good old story about people trying to get their wishes granted and getting far more than they asked for.

Overall opinion:

A well written short comedy story about what can go wrong if you try to outsmart a djinn. It is quite short, to the point and makes fun of the whole situation. Well done on that part. 

The idea for the overall storyline as well as the scene when Starlight realise she screwed up are fitting and believable. Also the resolve of this all adds to the entertainment.

Only thing I think could have done a bit better was the amount of funny situations. This whole story is more or less one funny event written down, what I was missing was a little bit more giggles along the way or something that stays on mind a bit longer.

Rating:

Comedy: 7/10 It is a funny event. Not really the big laugh but still worth a smile.
Writing Style: 10/10 Flawless
Entertainment Factor: 8/10 It is a good read for a short break or something. You read it, you smile, you move on.

25/30

8.3/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1