My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

The Worst Clopfic Ever by BradyBunch

We have ourselves a troll fic laddies, therefore, SOP will not be followed. This review shall be laced with an excess of my usual snark, sarcasm, and a general maturity one can expect from me when I stop trying to be serious. 

As t wast decre'd from on high, from the pow'rs yond beest and the leadeth'r who is't guides us on our w'rk towards reviewing the st'ries yond befall our gazeth: Yo, Schattendrache, you’re the dude that’s getting voluntold to review the troll fics.

My excitement is immeasurable.

If you will excuse me, I’m going to go commit heresy in hopes of attracting the ire of an inquisitor and initiating a subsequent exterminatus.

The Worst Clopfic Ever is indeed, quite possibly, the worst clopfic I have ever read.

The story is about Shining Armor needing to take the biggest shit, getting desperate enough to go to Twilight’s room to use her bathroom, finding her in a compromised position, and having her proposition him for some sex.

After reading this story, I can not adequately express my disappointment in what I read. The author appears to be a man of culture much like myself. There was the perfect set up for some incest, watersports, anal, coprophilia sexy fun times. Twilight even admits to the set up being an almost word for word setup for a good ero story. But then again, this wasn’t meant to be a proper ero story, so there is that.

If you are interested in a ‘funny’ story about wincest that will blue-ball you on the set up, so if this interests you, here is the story for you, if not, this story is a pass.

Final scores;

Writing: 10/10, Grammatically speaking, there isn’t a problem here. There aren't any odd sentences that make me wince. It was a well written story.

Pacing: 4/10, BBBUUUUUUUTTTT, this is what would happen if you gave sonic a hit of PCP. The lead up is paced alright, but the titular clop of this clop story amounts to about 20-30%, and that is me being generous.

Characters: 2/10, If you read my last review, this story also does the whole, ‘where is the depth in these characters’ thing. The characters are entirely one note, and, while acting like people would, by just reading this review, you could guess 90% of the dialog and actions with astounding accuracy.

Concept: 8/10, This was spin on perhaps one of the biggest wincest pairings in the fandom, and it entirely lives up to its name. 

Comedy: 5/10, Do you like wincest? Do you like stories that discuss the need to take a massive dump? Do you like endings meant to be a meme from almost a decade ago? If you answered emphatically no to any one of these, the jokes will fall a bit flat. 

Total Score: 29/50 or 5.8/10, It is a trollfic, it is a well written, sexualy charged, psudu erotic trollfic. This description is all you need.

I, uh, am honored to have received such a dubious honor from your Lordship.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2