Music Showdown 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
the real sound wave
Group Admin

so my entry for today has a story so my girlfriends friend hates me and so she told her i am dun with her. and she believed her.:twilightangry2: so now i am here with my girlfriend how hates me and the only thing i can say to her friend is this

so if you are nice and want me and my girlfriend to get back together vote for me ples

the real sound wave
Group Admin

by this you mean?

The story accompanying thy sample is... dressed for success to affect sensitive ponies *wink-wink*
If 't be true it's real, then: 1) mine apologies for the suspicion, 2) cudos for telling thy girlfriend's "friend" what thou thinkest about her in such a cool way.

BradyBunch
Group Admin

My entry for today is a song that will entrance you. Over eight minutes long, this masterpiece will fill your ears with a mix of vibrant and succulent musical taste, unlike anything you've ever heard before. Presenting: Enchantress, by Two Steps From Hell.

Now! After that, who's with me?

Gentlecolts, ye need more voters methinks. I'm arrant hesitant already *giggles*

FanficReader920
Group Admin

For my entry, I'm going to submit a Live Performance by Imagine Dragons at the 2013 American Music Awards. They sing Demons and Radioactive, but there's one certain part about it that makes me call it one of my favorite live performances of all-time.

BradyBunch
Group Admin

I really love the transition between songs. This is better than on radio. I also like the fact that they all just had drumsticks in their back pockets for the parts of the songs that needed it.

FanficReader920
Group Admin

Yep. 5 years later and I still remember this.

BradyBunch
Group Admin

Yo, dija listen to Enchantress?

BradyBunch
Group Admin

My entry. Just scroll up a little bit.

I don't know for whom to vote :raritydespair: HALP!!!

Crap timing of mine... Apologies...
Folks, I'm GMT+3, which time voting endeth at? I fell asleep last night, thus missed the voting. Squee!

the real sound wave
Group Admin

i have no idea what you are saying

:rainbowwild: GMT = Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+ 3 hours - mine timezone). We have timezone difference, thus I need to know either your timezone or when voting endeth related to GMT, not to miss the voting next time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18