The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 230 members · 997 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Like, forget separation between unicorns, pegasus, and Earth Pony, Maretime Bay seems to allow only Green Ponies with a few exceptions.

Leondude
Group Contributor

Inbreeding. :twilightsmile:

Either that or there's something in the drinking water that, in addition to mimicking the effects of lead-poisoned stupidity, also turns them green.

So, everyone in Maretime Bay has the IQ of Soldier? Well, that explains their angry mob.

Leondude
Group Contributor

Yep. And if Soldier was there, they'd have an army of teleported bread.

Radiation poisoning. (Read this next part in your best DWK voice for maximum effect.)

This is because, as you all know, the Canterlogic factory was designed to produce pony nukes before the great pony war, and none of the radiation ever went away, even after the world recovered from the nuclear holocaust, because they cut corners on uranium storage in the factory.

Leondude
Group Contributor

On second thoughts, radiation poisoning is more logical than my lead poisoning theory.

Maybe the reason why a good portion of Maretime Bay have the IQ of a lead-poisoned community is because they have tumors in their heads that are pressing against the parts of the brain necessary for intelligence.

This is officially my headcanon until proven otherwise. :twilightsmile:

MLP: A New Generation is secretly the canon version of Fallout: Equestria, and I will accept no other explanation!

Alternatively, if you really want to work G5 into a Fallout Equestria AU, have the G5 setting be a simulation that the ponies trapped inside are unaware of - akin to Vault 112 from Fallout 3, that the main character visits on her quest at some point.

Although admittedly, I haven't read Fallout Equestria all the way through (I enjoy it, I really do, but it's so long I tend to drop off, forget everything and have to start over, rinse/repeat every month or two), so they might've already had an equivalent Stable which I don't know about, but eh, semantics.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8