Songs of the Spheres: Extended Multiverse 215 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

in this multiverse which sweetie is the strongest we have big brain sweetie from the tablet of knowledge but that's brain power what about where mana?

My guess would be Nira, featured in LSB, but Thrakerzod is another possibility. They seem very powerful, and are my best guesses.
P.S. Also, it’s query, with an e.

7664099 What about:

TSweetie Belle Gains a Soul
In her darkest hour, Sweetie Belle finds salvation, but it comes with a terrible curse.
Bad Dragon · 132k words  ·  178  45 · 6.7k views

?

She's like a Super Saiyan.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

I, as the author, can say with certainty who the strongest Sweetie is. THough it is VERY much a spoiler, and even at the end isn't exactly spelled out clearly. It's Cinder, but she doesn't know this, and her power is meta-contextual in nature, not mana.

In terms of pure raw magical talent, of the sweeties features in LSB,
is correct that Nira has the most raw power. Seren gives her a run for her money in terms of tactics and precision, though. Zod, while strong, relies a lot on eldritch trickery to get her way and as such is considered to NOT have an arcane power source: the types of "esoteric abilities" in SotS are widely classified under spirit, arcane, eldritch, and meta (ka). These can be thought of as internal, external, "higher power", and the Narrative.

Bonus: Suzie has perhaps the most broken OP Stand in existence. It just has MASSIVE backfire potential.

Pretty sure this story was never even referenced in the SotS multiverse, unless it was in a sidestory I'm not aware of.
-GM, master of pets.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4