Songs of the Spheres: Extended Multiverse 215 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 650 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 650

> attempt to distract her with the power of cute

Now that you are constantly losing, use your cuteness to start wining, the game surrender itself when in front of cuteness, to the amaziness of ERC Lulu.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Ponygood11:
> attempt to distract her with the power of cute

You widen your eyes and smile the most adorable smile you can think of. The power of cute WILL work this time! You're sure of it!

The Flat does the exact same, except her face is now surrounded by silly cats doing adorable things on a loop. Kittens playing with toys, bouncing and falling, and sitting in sinks... even the grumpy one looks so CUTE!

It's too much. You let out an AWWWWWWWWWW.

You were right. The power of cute did work. On YOU.

>There's someone that can beat you in cuteness level, this certainly cannot stand. Ask the Flat to teach you The Ultimate Cuteness

> give a retaliatory boop

>"Teach me Sensei."

>We're gonna need a montage! (Montage!) A sports cute training montage! (Montage!)

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Eclipse_Nova:
>There's someone that can beat you in cuteness level, this certainly cannot stand. Ask the Flat to teach you The Ultimate Cuteness

You fall to your knees and beg she teach you the ways of the Ultimate Cuteness! You must know - as the adorable Princess of the Moon it is a requirement that your Cuteness be top-tier!

The Flat agrees. She holds you up... and stuffs a gummy kitten into your mouth.

You start glowing with the power of Cuteness. You feel... satisfied.

>What does the scouter say about her power level, Science Woona?

> science lune: examine pumpkin

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Golden 123123123
> science lune: examine pumpkin

It does appear that the entity Cinder is trying to deal with has a pumpkin-aura of some sort.

What this means is... decidedly uncertain.

Science Woona >Examine Absolutely Nothing.

>Be the pumpkin

>Invoke the Names of Search and Self, and Clue your Marbles for Pumpkin.

Cinder> Continuously search for items and/or events that will further the plot in order to get something done, only to find a small glowing thing which doesn’t seem to do much

Blink> do the voidy thing

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Keywii_Cookies55:
>Be the fire horse.

You are Cinder and absolutely nothing is happening to you.

"Who the heck are you!?"

>I'm a cat! Uh, I mean, you're a cat! Uh. Meow.

Science Woona> Perform intense science on absolutely nothing. Remember the pumpkin essence.

> discount Luna being fire horse: be absolutely nothing

>Science Woona, what are we looking at here?!

I thought we were talking to a rock?

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Ponygood11:
>I'm a cat! Uh, I mean, you're a cat! Uh. Meow.

"...A cat."

No, seriously, there's nothing there. No cat. Definitely not an orange cat.

"You're a cat."

Hey, over here! The rock has something to say to you!

"That's a pretty orange cat."

"I know, right?"

Traitor.

>Play the pronoun game.

>Either your going crazy or one of these rocks is not actually a rock.

>boop the orange cat absolutely nothing

>Drop the act, Garfield, we’ve got you cornered.

>I'm sorry, Cinder. I was just so hungry...

>Garfield, I know you're in my fern, I can see your tail. What do you have to say for yourself?
>Scrutinise the rocks more closely. You're fairly certain they're hiding something.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

StgSarge_51:
>Pet the cat

You know what, fine, I was trying to have sort of meta-weirdness that keeps confusing everyone, but nooooo, you have to pet the cat. Because of course you do.

Fine. You pet the cat. Cat is happy. The power of your cuteness compels him to just be there.

...You know what, screw it. Science Woona? You can narrate. I'm out. Toodeloo!

Wait, what?

...Uh, well... Cinder is in a mysterious mist with a talking rock and an orange cat that is very satisfied with being petted. The cat has an essence of pumpkin on it.

What does Cinder... you... do?

...This was not in my job description!

>Science Woona: consult book of meta-plot

P.S. I'm actually too confused to comment after the cat thing, so it kinda works?

>Maybe the cat knows something? Ask the cat about the Fog of Exegesis.

(Sorry GM, I was just trying to avoid Eldritch Horror Garfield. Personally not a fan of that one.)

>Pet your hoof with the cat.

>Hoof your cat with the pet.

> ask the cat if he knows what happened

( hey I was going along with the joke)

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Golden 123123123:
> ask the cat if he knows what happened

...You... ask the cat if it has any idea what just happened.

"Of course, I know lots of things! Like how you hit me with a rock, how this rock is rude..."

"Hey! Show me more respect than that!"

"...and how you really weren't supposed to see me. Or talk to me. But... oh, I can't be mad, you give SUCH good pets..."

A singular stroke of the hoof over fur is not a pet, it is part of the act of petting. This cat is not being grammatically correct.

"Anyway, you're stuck in a limbo of sorts, Cinder. You have replaced a cuteness that is not your own, and the thin veneer of sense in this world is struggling to accommodate."

>Seek information about the Pumpkin.

>The World resonates with a loud cracking noise Tell the captain of this pirate ship you wish to navigate on this high-seas adventure.

> Seek information about the limbo

>Seek information about the Search.

>Ask the cat why you weren’t supposed to see him.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

OmnipresentMIcroorganism:
>Ask the cat why you weren’t supposed to see him.

"Well, I covered myself in pumpkin dust, obviously." He licks his paw in the standard cat fashion, as expected for one of his ilk. "I don't like being seen. I try to get naps, you know? A-"

Keywii_Cookies55:
>The World resonates with a loud cracking noise Tell the captain of this pirate ship you wish to navigate on this high-seas adventure.

You are First Mate Cinder Belle of the SRS Lulu, and the smell of the sea meets your nose. You smile - it feels great!

"Hey, can I navigate for once?"

The captain says yes. You hop to the wheel. Amazingly the cat and rock in your saddle do not fall off from the motion.

The sun is high and the sea is sparkling. You can smell ADVENTURE!

>Rename the ship Swip, then immediately hard as much to port as you can!

>Fold your Cartographers Cutlass into a Cartographers Pirate Hat!

>Wait a minute! That’s not the sweet scent of a high-seas adventure. That’s the smoky scent of FIRE!

>Cinder: Sing a pirate shanty.
>Woona: You suddenly don't feel so good.

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 650