Songs of the Spheres: Extended Multiverse 215 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 78 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 78

A new series introduced, either for a gag or annexation into Merodi- I’d personally like to see Fire Emblem.

I wouldn't mind a brief recap of the primary teams first encounter with grim-dark versions of themselves from other universes. I remember Rarity mentioning an encounter with herself as a murderer in passing. However, I don't think an encounter was ever really covered outside of esefem arc with the elements of insanity.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

If I'm not mistaken, the Elements of Insanity thing was what she was referring too. But I can add in some evil-version shenanigans regardless.

-GM, master of ice.

Ponies watching The Dark Tower...which I really want to see now. Oh and how they got a hold of the gun from Enter the Gungeon.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

How did they get the gun? That's actually already written, you should check the "non-pony side stories" entry in this forum and read 'Evermore Echo'.

-GM, master of guns

Perhaps a meeting between Twilence and Alt!Calliope, to discuss certain events of dubious canonicity?

I am curious however, how are you factoring in the Epilogues if at all to a significant extent? Or is it an event which occurs in the background and is inconsequential?

I have nothing original, so I'm gonna second Fire Emblem and the Phantom Thief Heist while offering help with either if you need it.

Because I love both of those things. If you take either one in what I'll call the 'wrong direction' you're de-canonizing Matters of the Heart and I'll be heart-broken.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Read this chapter of Enchorus to find out about that:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/437182/13/enchorus/neither-meat-nor-candy-gmblackjack

(Enchorus is an anthology of stories in the SotS multiverse that don't fit in the main story and are a bit too short to stand out on their own.)

UNFORTUNATELY what happens here means AltCalliope can't talk to Twilence, sorry.

((There's also some information about the Epilogues in Sombra's Clipshow 2, near the end.))

-GM, master of talkytalk.

IT getting smacked down or otherwise getting some kind of comeuppance (not the clown, the brain).

Everything I'd want is in there already! Nice.

...Well, I've always wanted to see what would happen if the Gravity Falls episode 'Double Dipper' and 'Lesson zero' intermingled...maybe go to a world where Twilight- desperate for a friendship lesson -helps Dipper with his scheme to win Wendy over?

...I also feel like Mable got off too easily for causing weirdmagedon, anyway you could have Discord punish her for that? Like show her how her unhealthy co-depedent/Enabler relationship with her brother will lead to a terrible future?

A forty-something year old Dipper enters his parents house and takes off his fast-food uniform with a sigh as he looks down at his meager paycheck.

A forty-something Mabel (wearing a crazy sweater and surrounded by dozens of cats); looks up.

"Hey Dipping sauce! Guess what!? I made a 50 ft butterfly made of comics...which I then set ablaze! I'm still the goddess of destruction!...also the police are here again to fine us for burning stuff without a permit...also for unintended arson damage to the neighbors house"

"Wait, what!?" Shouts Dipper just as a policeman steps out of the shadows and snatches up Dipper's paycheck.

"Ah, come on man! I worked overtime the whole week at the drive-through to earn that!" Shouts Dipper. But the Officer had already left.

Dipper feels a drop of water on his head...the ceiling was leaking...

"I also created a new water slide for Waddles!"

CRASH!

The ceiling gives way as a giant hog crashes down and breaks the floor; water soaking everything!

The cats scatter in panic; breaking various household objects as they do so.

Mabel laughs at this. "Ah, they're cute when their crazy!" She shouts as she takes a picture of them.

Dipper sighs as he goes to check the emergency fund...only to find it empty...

"Hey Dipping sauce! Can we have Pizza tonight!? Duck-tective will be on!" Shouts the ever cheerful yet oblivious Mabel.

Dipper just hangs his head...and cries...

What do you think?

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

That's a bit too complex for me to include ALL of it in the idea, but I'll be sure to have Gravity Falls stuff included and see how much of the rest of your ideas I go with. Sound fair?

Considering I didn't think you'd reply at all, more then fair!

A group of Nightmare Moons that have retired from being villains and go around saving other Nightmare Moons before they are defeated bringing them to their own twisted holiday/retirement world where they run a Reforming Villan support group.

Pinkie breaking the Fourth Wall of "Songs of the Spheres" story. Maybe, say that all the writers of this suggestion thread need help or something around that line of thought. :twilightsmile:

Well, after getting specifically called out...

The Derpy Anti-Defamation League (who care more about their mission than the Derpies of the multiverse do.)

"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store in Celestia City."

The Infinite Carousel, a multiversal corporation consisting entirely of Rarities. (Yes, this violates Merodi business laws. The Rarities aren't happy about that.)

"The mayor of Ponyville is trying to declare Canterlot a suburb."

Philomena has declared Eve her new pet pony.

"It's the News at 7, with your anchors Trixie Lulamoon and Discord!"

And last but not least, Nuclear Gandhi

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

About Effin' time.

Your responses are appreciated and I am going to abuse the Infinite Carousel to death (I think it's about time we had a League/Emporium/Census showdown, don't you?)

-GM, master of ALL THE RARS.

Meeting The Entity from Dead by Daylight.

Slugcat.

"How does one strengthen a weak 4th wall?"

Trico! Just an absolutely adorable Trico.:pinkiehappy:

(Remember when I said "probably"? Well it's last-minute submissions time!)
-The Multiverse's Largest Chuck-E-Cheese.
-Fluttershy has the Stare, Maud has the Look.
-An Equestria where cutie marks are more like Stands. (spirit manifestations, crazy powers, etc.)
-A universe with actual video game physics.
-Merodi Kart.
(Also, go ahead and get rid of liminal space if you want. I only suggested it because I was struggling to come up with ideas, and it doesn't make much sense now that I think of it.)

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria owned by a citizen of the Merodi.

Star Butterfly cuddling Pinkie without having to worry about dying. Actually I wouldn't mind having Star find Equis Vitis.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

And now I sleep. We see if any more suggestions come in before I wake...

EDIT: AND NOW SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED

-GM, master of tick tick tick...

Ah, a shame.
It would have been difficult to factor it into the larger narrative of SotS, I realise now.

Here's a few last minute alternative ideas you could mess around with, though at this rate I am at a loss on how you could manage to include most of the suggestions into a single chapter:

1. The Monopoly man (or Rich Uncle Pennybags according to Wkipedia) from Monopoly attempts to setup a monopoly on the... Monopoly board game.

2. Twilight tries to use a sylladex. Shenanigans ensue (bonus points if its a hashmap sylladex).

3. Sherlock Holmes and The Doctor engage in passive-aggressive mind games over a dinner table.

4. A musical number

5. A version of Dirk's autoresponder/Lil' Hal meets up with Olivia and together they change all the wifi passwords throughout the Merodi network. For purely ironic and hilarious reasons of course.

EDIT: Nevermind, missed the deadline on this one.

GMBlackjack
Group Admin

Alas, ye missed the deadline. That said there's already gonna be a musical number, so, yeah, at least that'llI be in there? If I feel compelled I may include one of those ideas, but I am not contractually obligated to at this point.

-GM, master of BGM

how about g.i. joe and the transformers

suddenly sees that the subs are closed that I missed before hoof.

……"crabapples" I swore in equish

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 78