Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Sipioc
Group Admin

Just as the title says, two Equestrian Princes on a night on the town.

But which town?

What event?

Anyone with them?

Have fun with this blank page, y’all!

"Cloudsdale Puff-Poppers and Dewberry Beer," said Shining Armor, passing his hoof across the sky. "Just us guys, hanging out with the pegasi--"

"Plummeting screaming to the ground when we step off the wrong cloud," said Bean with a shake of his head. "Next!"

"Frozen ice-cherry slushes while watching the hockey games at the Crystal Empire," countered Shining Armor. "It's a new Yak sport that is sweeping--"

"And freezing," said Bean with a shudder. "I'm not that much for violence with a topping of snow right now. How about Mexicolt?"

"No." It was Shining's turn to shudder. "You have no idea how Mexicolt food affects me. Caddie will make me sleep outside for a week."

Buckball game with Discord who brings Big Mac and Spike along for the ride. Guys Night!

What about inviting Discord, he offers them the game of dungeons and dragons of their life, and they have a guys night out on Winterfell, spoilers: After they won the Long Night War

I wanna say O&O night with the guys but that's not what you asked about.......... I got it :raritystarry:

Now picture this, Shining and Bean, in Las Pegasus, while diguised, being secretly stalked by the disguised pair of Celestia and Cadance, who has to constantly run of (attack/assult) mares trying to hit on their husbands, all the while Shining and Bean just barely miss all the madness happening around them :pinkiecrazy:

Sipioc
Group Admin

“Bean? What are you doing this Friday?”

“Well, I have-“

“No you don’t, cause I got us tickets for the Buckball Final Four.”

“No! How?”

“Twilight! She knows this pony who had two extra tickets.”

“Really?” Bean examines the tickets. “Courtside?! Who is this pony?”

“Some...guy she knows. We will be sitting with him, but Twilight says he’s great.”

“...great? Huh?”

“Yeah they hang out all the time.”

“...as friends or....”

“Friends...totally friends. Come on Bean this is Twilight, Princess of Friendship.”

“What else have they done?”

“Just went to the movies, dinner,...stargazing...camping...a weekend in Whinnypeg-OH MY WIFE, THEY ARE DATING!!!”

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6