Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Sipioc
Group Admin

So Bean is alive and reunited with Celestia. Guess Chrysalis just gave up and went home. Nothing but smooth—AKKKK!!!

Sipioc? …Come in Sipioc… SIPIIIIIIIIIIOC!!

I have my doubts sir.

Irrespective
Group Admin

I think I'll just stay out of this one ... :twilightsmile:

Nope. Bean's in one of these.

Sipioc
Group Admin

Oh, sorry about that, tripped while typing.

What could be so strange? Bean is fine, there is nothing strange or suspicious going on, in fact there is something soooo not suspicious that I am going to show you all...one at time in this dark, soundproof room.

Irrespective, you first.

Sipioc
Group Admin

Oh a volunteer! Step right in and see the not sucspcious thing in the room for yourself!

Great, I hope there is candy inside

'step inside'

(Apologies to the artists of source 1 and source 2)

Awww, he's finally getting some rest.

Furiously begins scanning over every piece of arcano-tech at my disposal

It's all connected... IT'S ALL CONNECTED! They're here! THE BLOODY TRANSMISSION IS COMING FROM WITHIN THE CASTLE!

...did you hear that?

QUICK, SOMEONE TELL CELESTIA!

TELL HER THAT- GAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Irrespective
Group Admin

Nuh uh. No way. You want me to go in there so I will give you spoilers!

Not happening.

By the way, did you get a chance to make an editorial pass over the story? I wanna see what you think of the corrections I made. :)

From somewhere very far down I heard that! New chapter hype!... how the hell do I get out of this hole...

Sipioc
Group Admin

Quiet down there!

Sipioc
Group Admin

Yes , I did. Looking good so far I love how Celestia finds out she is pregnant with twins and her names of Nonya and Bizzness fit perfectly.

But seriously, it’s shaping up!

Hey, no need to yell! It's not my fault you put the channeling version of the three stogies in charge of tying me up!

...honestly, that just came out of you, how are you disgusted by it? Look, Just cover my mouth so I don't- GRRRK!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17