Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Sipioc
Group Admin

Hey all!

Dropping a line to my Bean Pals and gals.

Quite the happening, with Bean’s last stand against Tirek the Destructor. He put up a valiant effort but Blank Page he is not. It seems the canon could not be denied in this one.

We shall wait and see what happens, but what are your ideas on how this will resolve? (Not you Irrespective! SHUSH!!!)

Irrespective
Group Admin

*dejectedly* Awwww....
:twilightsmile:

Now I want to see Bean, Blank Page, and Idol Hooves in a cross-dimentional road trip story.

I suspect that it will be resolved with Twilight and her friends using the reawakened Elements of Harmony to banish Tirek back to Tartarus.

Sipioc
Group Admin

Idol Hooves? Which story is that?

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/174129/the-changeling-of-the-guard
You know how it is. When you're surrounded by people that love something, you forget that not everyone's heard of it.:twilightblush:

"Dearest friends." Celestia muffled a sniff on the kerchief she had been keeping close by for the last few weeks. "We are gathered here to say goodbye to a dear friend, an honorable pony, and my h-h-husband." Tight muscles firmed her jawline, and Celestia pressed onward. "I do not say this lightly. Baked Bean had flaws. He was an idiot, for one, but loveable in his own way...."

Sipioc
Group Admin

Odd thing is, I’ve had that in my queue for th longest time and haven’t had the chance to read it.

It seems I should.

I don't want to oversell it, but yes, you really should.

Sipioc
Group Admin

Alrighty

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10