Big Dumb Podcast 18 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
fourths
Group Admin

Heyyyyy friendos, it has been way too long since this name has graced these hallowed halls but I am proud to announce the grand return of the BIG DUMB PODCAST, that thing where FloydienSlip and me shoot the shit about a bunch of fics for an hour on a Saturday. This will be episode numero 6, and it will be occurring on Saturday, April 21, 2018, at the time listed below. I will update this post with a YouTube link once that is a thing. We are sorry for the extended absense, but I will spare you too much of that grovelling because we will be happy to do much, much more live on stream.

This time around we will be talking about three (somewhat shorter) fics:

Give 'em a read if you like, or don't, but we're going to spoil them all! At listener request, we will also be announcing the names of the fics we will be talking about next time at the end of the show, so you have time to get a head start on reading 'em.

And in this forum thread: feel free to leave us questions, either about the fics or anything else. We'll try to get to them on the stream!

12PM PT, 3PM ET

If you were a hotdog, wouldya eat yerself? (I know I would! I'd be delicious.) :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2