Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
FourShadow
Group Admin

Okay, so ya'll have seen the Equestria Girls launch of the series. Now I'm not entirely sure as to what I wanna do for this, but I did have somewhat of an idea. I want to make an official 'pilot' if you will. How the AU Mane girls came together in this universe.

Now, I don't want to make it exactly like the real thing, as well, that's been done to death. But I did have somewhat of an idea. Well, I have half of an idea.

Trixie in this case, is not a student of Luna's, in this tale, nor does she have an assistant like Spike. She's just a simple performer trying to overcome her anxieties and make some friends. Moving to Ponyville, she hopes for a change in scenery. While not having found any performing gigs or any time to practice, she does meet the other Mane girls one by one who all have tastes in performing and other arts tapped into things they like;
Octavia: A heavy metal rockstar
Vinyl: a classy and elegant violinist
Amethyst: an energetic exercise/dance instructor
Lyra: a martial arts teacher/student
Bon Bon: a baker/chef

That's all I got so far. I do want to make some adventure element to this that isn't stealing from the pilot, but hey, this was just an idea. I've got plenty of time to think on it, I'm just bouncing some ideas around.

I actually like the idea of your alternate universe of FiM with Trixie instead of Twilight. You are right, an original story for the AU is definitely a better idea than a carbon copy from the original series.

I like your story outline so far with Trixie's reason of moving to Ponyville and meeting with the alter Mane girls. As for the adventure part, maybe the original mane 6 (like the mean 6) was causing trouble in Equestria and was looking for the 'elements' to steal which are hidden in each town, so they can use them to release a powerful being (in this case, Daybreaker) on the night of the Summer Moon celebration (1000 years anniversary) so they can overthrow Princess Luna and rule equestria. After they stole Trixie's charm (which is a memento of Trixie's Grandfather and turned out to be one of the 'elements'), Trixie, along with her new friends, travel around the world to find hers and the rest of the 'elements' first and stop the original mane 6.

That's just an idea, but whatever you decided on, I would love to read your take on AU FiM. :twilightsmile:

wait, theres a new EQG series? the last thing i saw, was Rollercoster, and it was kinda meh

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

He's talking about his story series, not the canon one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5