Meadowbrook 137 members · 112 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Besides Somnambula being, well, Somnambula, my other defining "wonderful surprise" memory from the Legends of Magic comics was the immediate bond Meadowbrook and Rockhoof struck up, and the (what I thought was) obvious ship tease they had going on; I really, really wanted them to get together as a couple. I still ship them super hard, and I'd love for them to pick up what they left off in their new lives.

I'm toying with the idea of writing a nice fic that just follows them along on their journey to join Stygian's gang and - eventually - fight the Sirens, but told from a more romantic viewpoint. The idea would be that they realise they're right for each other and that they could make things work if only they weren't Pillars, and then at the end they'd, effectively, run out of time, sacrificing themselves to Limbo for - as far as they know - all of eternity.

Despite my username, it would be E or T rated, like my Embrax story (and probably pretty similar in tone, albeit more downbeat - but also ripe for a happier sequel set after Season 9, if the actual show doesn't manage to pair them off in canon).

What do you think, to the 41 other Meadowbrook fans in here - is that something you'd want to read?

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I’m up for anything.

Although, personally, I’d like to see a romance between Rockhoof and Meadowbrook in a story that takes place in modern Equestria more than during “Legends of Magic”.

6844286 I'm all for it. The comics really did a lot to support that ship.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Did you see my other comment? If so, what do you think?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5