Bloodlines 114 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I'm sorry I'm new to this whole Bloodlines community and story thing. Could you guys give me some pointers and stuff so I can find where to start? I swear the intro to this group doesn't help at all. Sounds like this is an assasins creed-like group. But the title alludes to a Masquerade-Bloodlines thing? Yeah I don't understand a thing. Help?

A bag of plums
Group Admin

Hello! The Bloodlines Continuity is a series of interconnected stories that all take place along a semi-alternate universe. If you're looking to start, then the best place we would recommend is Leap of Faith, then the Lost Connection, and then you can go off in any direction you please. Only Leap of Faith and A Long Way to Fall are explicitly Assassin's Creed crossovers, with the others crossing over with some other things and some of them being not crossovers at all. The name "Bloodlines" refers to the historical nature of the stories, with some of them featuring the ancestors of the Equestria Girls series. Hope this helps!

So they don't share like a common theme or story right? Just same in-universe stories?

Second question. Is this just two authors or is it anyone's game and if so do we gotta ask or something?

I believe just the two. Although, there are my stories which take place in an interconnected multiverse, and I have permission from Plums to use Bloodlines as one of the universes. Bloodlines only stories themselves, however, to my knowledge, are Plums and Cinders to write, but either can correct me if I am incorrect

Cinders of War
Group Admin

Hi, welcome to Bloodlines! Marc’s right in terms of main continuity, that it’s just us two. But anything you would like to write, be it a side story or just using the characters, or even a remake (We’ve had people with those ideas before), you can just add it to the ‘Fanworks’ section in this group.

Curious but how did you two decide to do this? I mean was the initial idea of the universe a thing you two came up with or was it later down the line? Also are you accepting others into this? Not that I am interested it's just a question.

A bag of plums
Group Admin

The idea actually was developed over time and came into existence during Leap of Faith, the first story, when we realized there was so much more we could do with the universe instead of just leaving it at one story. It expanded pretty fast and other stories were plotted to flesh out the universe. As for accepting others, as Cinders of War said, other stories that use the same setting or characters that aren't written by me or Cinders can be filed under the 'Fanworks' folder.

So basically you and cinders are the "main continuity"

Also what exactly are the awards for again?

A bag of plums
Group Admin

That is correct, Cinders and I make up the main continuity and the storyline.

Each 'Achievement', as we call them, represent a story, whether it's completed or not. Like in a video game, each Achievement symbolizes part of a greater whole, and will all come together eventually.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9