Reverse Gender Role Equestria (RGRE) 2,133 members · 287 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Fuggmann
Group Admin

Just a heads up to everyone.

I went dark for 2-ish years on other pursuits and this group has more or less been running itself. Honestly? That's fine. Not much needs to be done tbh. I would like to organize a little better, however. The most basic thing would be Everyone, Teen, and Mature folders, but I'm open to suggestions on what else could be spiffed up. Lemme hear em.

Overly Sensitive subfolder?
The sort where they act like a paper-cut is our equivalent to slicing half your hand open, coddle stallions to the point of almost absolute incompetence, swearing is a capitol offense and things like rape, murder and assault are entirely beyond their comprehension and to see a human male behave like a human male is so vastly different from what they know and understand that they physically can't accept it.

E, T & M folders would be basic structure. Maybe create Pony, Anthro & Humanized folders then at E, T & M under each. I don't know if we should go as far as individual character folders as that could get out of hand pretty quick. If that level of organization is needed then maybe folders for Main6, Royalty, Background & OCs based on who the protagonist/main character the story is focused on?

Ah the kindergarden equestria. Would be nice since some of them are great stories.

Oneshots/Anthology folder for quick reads. Human folder too.

Welcome back. :twilightsmile:

This. Many of these stories are like this.

iji

I would suggest having the age ratings be the top-level folders and then species as subfolders.

If there is one thing I want it’s a Complete folder. There are too many incomplete stories to sift through.

Fuggmann
Group Admin

Okay, so it seems like E T M and complete / incomplete subfolders are due. I went ahead and made them and will be sorting stories here and there until everything is properly placed. Considering that I'm both slow and lazy, this is probably going to take a few days so hold tight. If there is a huge demand for it, we can do further catagorizing, but I think this will do us for now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10