Legends of Magic: Pillars Of Equestra 201 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Would anyone around here be interested in posting stories about the Pillars of Old on Fanfiction.net?

I think things around that site have been going awfully slow in terms of story posting, and there really aren’t very many stories about these characters.

I did look up to find that Meadowbrook, Somnambula, Rockhoof, and Mistmane have tags there, luckily. However, I could only find one story about them. Oh, and also, Star Swirl, Flash Magnus, and Stygian do not have tags there as of yet, unless somebody requests them and they post stories about them there.

Oh please, Fanfiction.Net is mostly for hacks. Though I do agree with you we need more stories about all of the Pillars, and tags for all of them. I mean, how can you ignore this cute face and not write stories about her?

I know, right.

What do you mean by hacks?

Just look up "Reading the Books" or "Watching the Movies" stories sometime, or stories that bash characters to no end for the sake of pairings and get hundreds of upvotes. Like I said, hacks.

Isn’t that something that people do around here as well?

Yeah, but unlike Fanfiction.Net I think we can tell they're hacks. By and large, and I hate to think we're snobbish, I think we can tell when we're faced with bad writing unlike half the people on Fanfiction.

And what do you think it is that helps you tell when something contains bad writing?

Well, for one thing making characters only their base traits just to justify two others getting together.

Base traits? What’s that?

For example, Rainbow being brash, arrogant, quick to judge...

Go read Evictus's stories sometime. And stories is a word I use very loosely.

I don’t even know where I can find them considering I’ve never heard of him.

Good for you, it's probably for the better. Here's a review of one of his... stories. (Again, I use that very loosely.)

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/706213/the-secret-comes-to-light-review

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14