NaNoWriMo Bronies 50 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Moonlit Path
Group Admin

The first is just about here . Hope you're ready! Grab your pen, paper, snacks and coffee.

DeshLune
Group Admin

I have two hours left, and I'm simply waiting in agony (since I just put a story in for moderation and am waiting on that, but this is taking some of it as well) getting ready by doing some more planning parts. Mostly with characters.

:ajsmug: I'm Ready for the rumble.

randome284
Group Admin

The first started for me an hour and a half ago, and I'll be starting soon. :rainbowdetermined2: This'll be fun.

5970477 What are you going to write about?

My first story has written me as a joker, so I'm prob going to write something serious.

randome284
Group Admin

My interpretation on how Celestia and Luna became alicorns, and the leaders of Equestria. I'm quite proud of the idea, and am hoping I'll stick to it.

From what I hear, it's very good. Even ChappedPenguinLips said he really liked it, and he's a story approver. I'm planning on reading it sometime soon, I look forward to it.

What level are you going for? I'm hoping to be able to do the advanced level.

5970498 Lol thank you.

Yeah chapped has been like totally cool. As he put it, my story is stupid...but the good type of stupid:trollestia:

That sounds like an awesome idea, when you post it, pm me and I'll make sure to swing by and read it.

I'm going for advanced too.

I have two ideas in mind, still thinking which should I go with.

The timing could be better... but I've got my Scrivener doc setup, my Pacemaker account ready to track, my first chapter outlined and at least some vague idea of where I go from there. Technically I could start in about ten minutes, maybe I will put down a few words tonight.

If I were less busy I'd shoot for the hard mode, but I'm taking it easy, and 25k suits this story fairly well.

For me it allready started about 13 hours and 11 minutes ago and I allready managed to write first chapiter of my new story. Just need to wait for approval.

Anyway, I hope that I am ready. June is both good and bad month. On one hand it is the most free month in the year (at least for me) and on the other hand it is the last month of school. Well only time will tell if I am successful.

In the words of everypnies favourite iron pumper, YEAH!!!!!

I was totally ready to start. June is a bit of a fucky month, since it's basically one of the most busy months at work... ah well, I'll just have to bite the bullet and get a headstart on my days off :3

Best of luck to all of you and may your words flow true!

Oh, question, are we allowed to continue a story we've had on hiatus?

Approaching the end of the first seven days: I’m not doing too badly, but I’m still a little below my own target at the moment. Hopefully, things’ll pick up as the month goes on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13