Monster Mares 589 members · 506 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Robipony
Group Admin

I saw something like this in the Purrverse (its a group dedicated to an alternate universe where all the ponies are cats. Hence the Purr... anyway) group and I thought, why bloody not? Let's have one here too.

The only condition is that all images posted here MUST be safe for work (SFW). If any NSFW artwork is posted here, the comment will be removed and the poster will be given 1 warning. Failure to comply will result in a ban. You have been warned.

Also if you could, please provide a link to the original image location when you can.

Now have fun posting cute monster mare pictures.:rainbowwild:

I'll start...

-Find image: Here.

Robipony
Group Admin

6757051 Yeah, I know of this creator's work. I would warn that not all his work is safe. So just be careful. :unsuresweetie:

Quillian Inkheart
Group Admin

I just kept the safe-search on. :derpytongue2:

Robipony
Group Admin

Here are some images of some cute shark pony monster mares. May it inspire you to create some more stories (there are a lot of art pieces with shark ponies but oddly enough not a lot of stories).

Starting up a new story soon after I finish my current one, so I'm working on the cover art. It's still heavily a WiP, but I'm excited to start something new soon :P

Robipony
Group Admin

6760971 It looks great. I look forward to seeing it when it is done.

Don't forget to post any monster mare related stories here when you can. :twilightsmile:

Robipony
Group Admin

Can a man have too many monster mare images? May it never be so!

Here are some more. Hopefully they will inspire more amazing stories. :twilightsmile:

By the way, I would love to see a story where Rainbow Dash is a harpy.

Well... have fun. :raritywink:

Robipony
Group Admin

Here is some more monster mare pictures because why not. :scootangel:

-Find Image: Here.

-Find Image: Here.

Robipony
Group Admin

6775557 I would LOVE to see a story based around this. :pinkiehappy:

I know of a group that might be willing to write a story for this, my only problem is that I already posted a request for a story there. :ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14