Monster Mares 589 members · 506 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Robipony
Group Admin

There hasn't been a lot of talk here in this group so hopefully this thread will encourage more conversion.

So what is you favorite monster mare?

Personally I like Gorgonies (gorgon ponies) but I also like Octoponies and Mothponies.:pinkiesmile:

Please post a comment telling us your favorite monster mare/pony.:twilightsmile:

chucklefarts
Group Contributor

Thingpone. It's too bad my fic is the only one with Thingpone besides some 4chan green.

I'd honestly have to say Gorgonies, the ties to mythology was one of the main things that captivated me in the first place; however, since I'm being honest, I don't actually know many. I hope to change that soon, though, as I get more into reading the stories in the group; but I have a feeling that Gorgonies will stay at the top for me.

Thanks for asking~ ^^

Robipony
Group Admin

6305735 I will say I kind of wish there were more monster mare stories that weren't NSFW, I've been trying to find some and managed to find a few. I hope you will enjoy them.

PM me a list and traits of the different types (or just link to a post with them) of characters and I can add them into some of my future works; as several things are at the point of character "drawing" and can easily get something new. They certainly won't be NSFW material! :D

chucklefarts
Group Contributor

I try to put cute and cheesy stuff into my story. In fact most of the story is like that. However, the fucked up stuff is really fucked up. It's kind of an outlet for the insanity that my brain comes up with.

Robipony
Group Admin

6305742 Well, for it to be a monster mare, technically you just need to combine any type of animal, mythical creature (or even dinosaur) with a female pony and you have a monster mare. In fact you could probably just take any of the non-sentient creatures from the show (like fliders or those zappy bugs from Apple Bloom's dream) and make a monster mare.

Go wild. :raritywink:

I'm currently working on an octopony story and hopefully I will have another gorgony story out sometime this month.

6305757 Yeah, I've kind of noticed that. :twilightsheepish:

I'm very nervous as a part of me whats to read that story and another part of me is almost afraid to do so.

Hmm based on monster girls huh? Well not sure what would be my favorite but I wouldn't mind seeing like a chimera pony, that'd be neat, or a half pony/half dragon. Slime pony. The list goes on. Never really thought about writing about them though. It could be interesting.

Robipony
Group Admin

6306981 Indeed. I actually have a few stories lined up. One being an octopony (or scyllian) and the second I am keeping a bit of a secret because from what I have seen nobody has done it before (so I figured I would give it a shot).

Robipony
Group Admin

6306981 Out of curiosity what do you think of the concept of a quarry eel/pony hybrid?

Also if you want a guess at what monster mare I plan on doing after my story with the Octo-mare, feel free to check out my blog. There is a recent post on their with an image that I drew, that should be insightful. :raritywink:

Quillian Inkheart
Group Admin

I'm a fan of slime ponies, for some reason. I picture them being mute and kinda ditzy, making them unintentionally adorable.

Robipony
Group Admin

6743284 Slime ponies are cute. I like to imagine that if they can speak, that the audio sounds like it is rippling or underwater. You know what I mean. :derpytongue2:

I like Arachnepony. I'm going to feature one in the second chapter of my story

Robipony
Group Admin

I'm fan of the one on the train

Robipony
Group Admin

7082191 If things go smoothly, you might see more of her soon. :raritywink:

Are Object ponies considered monster ponies? Like, a pony consisting of swords or bricks.
I really love Tatzlponies (The ones that doesn't have a split chin. Not that I dislike those.)

Robipony
Group Admin

7083441 It depends on who you talk to. So would say no unless it either once was a pony or possesses the soul of a pony. Others might say that it is fine.

Tatzlponies can be cute. Admittedly they are one of those creations that have a lot of artwork but not very many stories.

Timber ponies are another monster pony that I like as it is a pony werewolf made of wood.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20