The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,296 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Stop on by for yet another birthday! This week we celebrate Ravvij! An accomplished fanfic author and artist, as well as amazing cohost on the Barcast!

If you feel like leaving some birthday wishes here or even asking him a question or two, then you're more than welcome to!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (4 pm PT) (5 pm MT) (6 pm CT) (7 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

Happy birthday, Ravvij!

Ravioli, Ravioli, it's Rav's birthdayoli.
1. Do you have plans for your birthday?
2. What do you want for your birthday?
3. I don't have any money, sorry. Ask your parents.
4. Okay, so I do have the money, just I need it to pay bills.
5. ALRIGHT! I don't have to pay any bills. I just don't feel like buying anything expensive.
6. I don't feel like buying anything in general.
7. You can have this.
8. Do you like it?
9. Good it's all you're getting.
10. I was actually going to prepare a very long tongue twister using your name, but I didn't have enough time during my break, so, uh, yeah have this weird shit.
11. How youre day.

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

This post is reserved for the 5 most distressing vylon questions we can find on the spreadsheet

Baps?
Nonny?
Apogee?
Baps making Nonny and Apogee become a couple?
Combine everything and you will get the most amazing piece of pony art in this fandom...
And receive the biggest reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from Nonny wonny. Sounds a good time to me, don't you think rav... Sorry, i mean RAVVY?
Jokes aside, Happy bday you crazy bap lover. Enjoy your bday. Cheers from glim.

Hep b day, Rav!

Do not disappoint me in MTGA, you hear me?? I want a challenge from you!
Anyway, hope your birthday went well!

anonpencil
Group Admin

What would you whisper into a vagina?
What would it whisper back?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8