The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,307 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Hey hey gamer family of gamer people! It's the game week! So it's time to get super gamer this weekend! But not gamer like a 2005 halo 2 multiplayer lobby. that's too gamer. But we can still be gamer in a fun way! Stop on by this weekend to play watch us be shit at a game! If you happen to be a patron on our Patreon, you might get the chance to play games with us! You'll probably be better than us at it too :D

You'll notice I didn't say what game we're playing. Silly billies, you know I'm too smooth brained to actually plan things out so early uwu. Join us this Saturday to see what we got going on!

In the meantime, which duck are you ?

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (4 pm PT) (5 pm MT) (6 pm CT) (7 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

Baby orb, ready to explore :pinkiehappy:

Baby orb for me.

Sailor. It's not "asleep" as much as it is "practically paralyzed with exhaustion from ME/CFS", but it's a close fit.

...WAIT I AM MORE DUCKS. Cardigan maybe even more than Sailor. I am also Baby Lemon.

Definitely Cloud.

How about Sailor Orb?

After traveling the world I've become very tired.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7