The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,298 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Hey everyone! just wanted to shout out about our latest Barcast event! We're hosting a Them's Fightin Herds Tourney on September the 12th and 13th! Times will be announced later on, but plan for around 7 pm EST to 9 pm EST, just like cast times! We're still working out the finer details of streaming and setting it all up, but we're looking to get anyone that wants to participate in the fights, signed up! There's even some cash prizes involved! Keep an eye out for more details on that! For now, here is the link to sign up! It's real simple for now. Just put down your discord name and be ready to go on the above-mentioned dates!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVQ2PhSPurfTgu5oW77VtsbkOVe49RGqEyBpQpQko1sFVkXw/viewform

Make sure to also join our discord where its going to be hosted, and where you can stay up to date on the latest barcast info, like this announcement that I posted a day ago on discord but forgot to post here on fimfic! Personally I blame the booze :p

anonpencil
Group Admin

And yes, this was Enigma's idea originally. There, Enigma. You have it in writing. We finally took one of your suggestions, and the world knows it. Yay you.
If you brag about it going forward, I will cook you and eat you with a side of rice.

Sounds like a griddle, oiled up for a feast of Brie stuffed inside an enigma.

With rice.

I got nothin.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5