The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,311 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Ravvij
Group Admin

So, Anonpencil and I have been talking and we think there's a serious lack of everything (visual) art related stuff in the BarCast. So! To remedy the problem, I'll be doing an Art Stream with a few artists every Wednesday evening.

We'll be talking art, showing art, making art, interviewing artists, and generally just being shitlords to each other.
However, we need to know the best time to do this and for that, here's a straw poll!

I'll be streaming on my Picarto account >>>HERE<<< for you all to tune into.
Although most of what we'll be covering will be SFW, I cannot promise that what we'll be drawing, discussing, showing, and goofing off with won't be NSFW. You have been warned. We cover art everything!

Also, the illustrious Pusspuss wants to join as a regular (his schedule permitting), and kairipancakes has graciously agreed to join as well! We just need a few more people and a guest and we're all set!

Do you follow Daylight Savings Time? Not all areas within MST do.

Ravvij
Group Admin

Yes, we do. So winter times will be an hour later than normal. Pick a good time in the straw poll! :derpytongue2:

That's nice, now i can watch the barcast instead of doing anything else all week long.

Can we recommend artists?

Ravvij
Group Admin

Please do! I only know of only just so many people who're artists and so on.

I'm not sure if he'd be up for it, but _Vidz_ is good artists and a great writer.

DRAW A DICK

A HORSE DICK

AWWW YEAH

ON A MARE

#ORIGINALTHOUGHT

If it is SFW you guys should pretty much rip off Doodle Doodz

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12