The Break Away Collab Group 29 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
cleverpun
Group Admin

Alright, the story is now fully posted! Again, I want to thank everyone who participated, even those who had to drop out for whatever reasons. It was no easy feat cobbling this thing together, but we did, it's done, and now we can sit back and enjoy the accomplishment.

I may submit it to EqD sometime this week, since at least one contributor asked about it. Also, I posted a blog discussing some of the things I learned from this project; I encourage anyone who wants to also share their experiences and lessons working on it. Good or bad, positive or negative, complimentary or not, self-reflection is how we learn and do better next time.

Moosetasm
Group Contributor

Excellent job Everyone! At last, the great work is done! :pinkiecrazy:

Sollace
Group Contributor

:yay:

We did it, guyz! We actually did it! *slaps several backs*

Winston
Group Contributor

Thank you for organizing this. Please do submit it to Equestria Daily. I'm interested to see what they think.

Good job, everyone! :twilightsmile:

Chris
Group Contributor

Congrats on getting it all together! It was fun to work on, and I think the end product is something everyone can be proud of.

Incidentally, I reviewed everyone's chapter openings on my blog, if anyone wants to see what I thought of their first 1-4 sentences. Spoiler alert: I thought they came out really well, on the whole!

Congrats for all those that made it and apologies for not sticking it through! Life...decided I had other paths to walk.

cleverpun
Group Admin

I submitted the story to EqD. I don't know what their stance on collabs is, but their rules don't forbid them or anything. I'll update everyone when they reply.

6225441 As usual, fair criticism and easy to read through.

I considered doing something about the collab in my critique corner, but I feel I covered (almost) everything I could in editing already.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7