The Break Away Collab Group 29 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
cleverpun
Group Admin

Just a reminder that the deadline is approaching soon. I know that it is right before a (American) holiday, so if anyone's draft may be late, let me know ahead of time.

Anyone who needs help with their chapter--things like pre-writing or outlining--don't be afraid to start a thread about it! While some of the threads have not been particularly high-traffic, the responses therein have still been helpful and insightful.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's chapters in their initial forms (and doing a bunch of editing for them all) :twilightsmile:

Sollace
Group Contributor

The good news is I have 700 words towards my chapter.

The bad news is I have ~1700k words towards an unrelated story, and other commitments in the back of my head, so I may be a day or two late. I hope I can start getting legit progress on it starting tonight.

No Raisin
Group Contributor

What’s the exact deadline again? I’m guessing July 1 or 2.

Sollace
Group Contributor

I saw someone say July 3 (the Monday). That's exactly three weeks from when it was announced.

I'm definitely going to be late because I just had a last minute trip come up.

cleverpun
Group Admin

6002090 6002112 Yes it is, in fact, the 3rd

6004936 Do you have an idea of how late? :derpytongue2:

Sollace
Group Contributor

Alright.

Progress update: I'm 99.9999998% complete. Just have to do an editing pass and get it into my main document.

Chris
Group Contributor

Update!... I just scrapped 2400 words, and am starting over from scratch. :facehoof:

I'll see how much I can get done by the 3rd, but FYI, it might be half rough draft, half "here's the Cliff's Notes for what I haven't finished writing yet."

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

Progress is definitely being made! Some of it involving headbutts.

Moosetasm
Group Contributor

I'm making serious progress on mine but... we'll see where I'm at tomorrow. :applejackunsure:

Well, I just got home yesterday, am completely wiped out from it and everywhere hurts like crazy, and have spent much of the last day trying to be in a rest coma so my muscles stop being sore.

So if all goes well tomorrow I can get writing done.

I regret nothing about this spontaneous vacation though, it was one of those priceless eternally remembered experiences.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11