Fictional Crush/Love Group 48 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

So before we end up with a plethora of "Here are my personal crushes" threads in this group, I thought I'd make one specific thread, at least for MLP: FiM crushes!

So, the idea of this thread: Who are your crushes? Why do you like them? Do you ever think about what they'd like in a partner and how well you'd match up?

...:twilightblush:

Anyway, thoughts? My own thoughts are kinda complex so I'll have to write them out later, that and I don't want to clog up the OP.

Sky Blue CMC
Group Admin

STARLY!

What can I say. I have thing for powerhouses that have the intelligence and confidence to match. That and she's pretty attractive too:fluttershyouch:

5848201 Princess Luna!

My waifu, the wonderful princess of the night, it's Princess Luna! Such a wonderful pony, with such a sad past. She rules the gorgeous and stunning night, walks though dreams and so much more. We need a lot more episodes with my waifu in them. You also have to love her personality, she's a kind, caring, understanding, helping and magnificent mare. Also, you have to admit that she's really attractive... :heart:

Rainbow Dash!

To be fair, I'm actually not especially serious about this one, I'm not that into the waifu scene, but I do like her. You see, for me, it's more like that she is very much like somebody I actually know and love. While we're at it, she's low on bullshit, and high on ambition and steadfast loyalty, which is exactly my type of woman.

As cliche and/or ironic as it may seem(considering who my favorite character in general is)

Yep that is right, this little Ling is 'still crazy' over the stallion 'she tried to steal for her own'. Of course, I ship my own OC with Chrysalis more than I ship her with Shining *cough* or me *cough* but for canon characters he is very much my 'Husbando'. Paaaaart of my feelings for him have come from writing about him in my fanfics. The sly little pony wormed his way into my heart and has me buying lots of merch of him. He is very much so the stallion canon character I have the most merch of. But anyway, the reason I like him is he really cares for those that are important to him, he wants them to be happy and safe and will do everything in his power to do so. Pretty much the only thing I dislike about him *cough* besides him being married to another *cough* is his hatred of changelings, but that is one thing that can be understandable after what Chrysalis did to him (and maybe more that we don't know of 'canonically'.) I see in him a lot of the kind of man I hope to marry one day, and this is made even more-so to me by many of my favorite fanfictions with him starring.

I've crushed on several characters, including each of the main 6, Sunset Shimmer, and Cheerilee. But right now, my crush is Starlight. Not only is she really cute, but I like how she is smart and powerful, yet not arrogant. To me, she actually seems to generally be a bit more level-headed and mature than the main 6, yet she is humble enough to acknowledge that there are things she can learn from them.

Rainbow Daaaaaash! :pinkiehappy:

Anyway, RD is actually part of the reason I got into MLP (the rest being This Day Aria, and my friends who showed me stuff). I came across a humanized pic of the Mane Six, looked at RD, and thought, "Wow, she's cute!" So I simply had to find out what she was like. She did not disappoint.

Aside from being an athletic and assertive mare, she's extremely driven to get what she wants. This, combined with her confidence and authority, give her an aura of greatness that is uplifting just to watch. When thinking of her, about her resolve and drive, it feels like all my doubts and insecurities fall away and I can do anything if I do my best and never give up. She's the kind of mare who could charge into hell and I would follow, not just because I couldn't let her go alone, but because she'd actually succeed, and me alongside her, despite the fact that I'm basically Tank next to her. :rainbowwild:

Look how hot he is!

5848201 Pinkie Pie of course. Only she can pull something like this off.

5850274 Although i'd rather ship him with Luna he is the only male character I crush on in mlp (I have so many other crushes outside of the fandom)

5929482 Who is? Only male character I mentioned in that post was Tank...

5929706 Okay, didn't see that the earlier Sombra post was made by you, and couldn't figure out why you'd tagged my reply... everything makes sense now!

Comment posted by Chase123 deleted May 10th, 2017

5942081 So... not from MLP?

Comment posted by Chase123 deleted May 10th, 2017

5942427 It's just this thread is specifically for MLP crushes... :twilightsheepish: (though the group in general is about fictional crushes, I wanted to make a thread specifically for MLP crushes)

Chase123
Group Admin

My bad. I didn't read the thing #irresponsible. Lolm saaarrry, I was distracted last night, and just fumbled through the group posts, others were mentioning their crushes (nowonderallofemweremlp), so I just carelessly posted.
My bad!

5942850 I think there's another thread you can repost that in if you like, though! :pinkiehappy: Or you could make one, I dunno. Not enough activity in this group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21