Flashfic 253 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 64 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 64

Ah, so no referenced ponyfics, too bad. I was curious which ones those fics are. But I understand your reasoning.

They're all unique to this story, and while I identified three of them, there's suppose to be hundreds of them in the scene.

How about 150, for the irony? :trollestia:

Twinkle

I like that description, sounds adventurous. Put it on Read Later, I wanna read this soon.

How about 150, for the irony? :trollestia:

Yes, and some of them can evolve from from Unicorn to Alicorn to 2.0. :ajsmug:

What's 2.0? I was talking about the irony that it's impossible to squeeze so many references into a 150 word flashfic.

7827798 I love your reviews. It was worth the wait. I'm sorry you had to write them twice.
Here Be Dragons
Maybe you should watch this then.

I hear that all humans cry upon reading this story.

Mirrors Are Real Because Our Eyes Are Real
If ever you want to be touched, just reach out into the mirror and the person in the parallel world we're connected to will intercept your hand and touch it. And if you doubt this, let me just tell you again that the person you see is real because our eyes are real.

What's 2.0?

It's the name that fans (or at least, Derpibooru) have given Twilight on the last episode (where she basically looks a lot like Celestia).

I was talking about the irony that it's impossible to squeeze so many references into a 150 word flashfic.

Oh, I thought you were making a Pokémon reference (since many people associate that number to the first generation).

To be clear, Best Pony #4's name is literally :derpytongue2:. As in the emoji. Don't ask me how you pronounce that; I have the appropriate Funko figurine and I'm still not sure. The bit about shooting glares at the others was only metaphorical.

I love your reviews. It was worth the wait. I'm sorry you had to write them twice.

Is my feedback good enough to be loved? Just some simple, easy thoughts, really.

Maybe you should watch this then.

I did. Now I understand why it's a crossover. Must be a quite popular story, too, since gapty noticed it immediately.

I hear that all humans cry upon reading this story.

I am a pony, so I didn't cry.

And if you doubt this, let me just tell you again that the person you see is real because our eyes are real.

Because our eyes are real and we see reflections of them in the mirror, so the eyes in the mirror must be real, too. And that means everything we see in a mirror is real.
I'm just glad nothing comes out of the mirror, because my mind is polluted with the horror genre. :derpytongue2:

It's the name that fans (or at least, Derpibooru) have given Twilight on the last episode (where she basically looks a lot like Celestia).

Oh, I didn't know that's an actual tag. But doesn't sound like a name, just like a descriptive tag made for the purpose of organizing pictures. Do some really call her that? :derpyderp1:

Derpy, of course. The picture is only there because Hasbro was too cowardly to ever let her name be heard or written again since that shameful day in 2012 when a lot of people showed their true, worst colors.
Or if you need a difference, just call Derpy #4 "Derp". Because that's the most expressive derp face that Derpy is making there. :derpytongue2:
And I have that Funko figure of Derpy, too. :ajsmug: :derpytongue2:

Is my feedback good enough to be loved? Just some simple, easy thoughts, really.

Do you know why members publish stories on this site? It's all because of feedback. If authors wanted to keep the stories to themselves, they would never share the works. It's the feedback that makes them share their intimate thoughts.

I'm just glad nothing comes out of the mirror, because my mind is polluted with the horror genre. :derpytongue2:

There is, indeed, a horrible monster in the mirror. The only way to prevent it from escaping into our reality is to reach out whenever it extends its limbs. Only if you press your limbs against its limbs and you time it down to the exact millisecond, You are the guardian of the monster; the protector of the world. The monster knows it can't go any further because you'll oppose each attempt with the exact opposite force. The world thanks you for keeping the monster in check.

It's the feedback that makes them share their intimate thoughts.

I know that. You just called my feedback in particular lovable, so I was wondering if my feedback is really that special to be deserving of love, compared to others'.

There is, indeed, a horrible monster in the mirror. The only way to prevent it from escaping into our reality is to reach out whenever it extends its limbs.

I will not sleep tonight. My wardrobe has two big mirrors and now I'll be watching them all night. :rainbowderp:

7828240 You're the biggest feedback giver in this whole thread. Nopony else took as much time as you have. Your dedication is what I admire the most.

As for the fear of mirrors, maybe it will help if I explain to you that there is no monster in the mirror because there are no such things as mirrors. There's just the monster and no mirror. So yeah, no need to be afraid of the mirror, just the monster. I hope this helps.

You're the biggest feedback giver in this whole thread. Nopony else took as much time as you have. Your dedication is what I admire the most.

Hmm, it's true that I'm the only one who writes feedback every month and for every flashfic..... I guess that makes sense, my dedication is something that sets me apart from other feedback writers here. So I guess there is something special about my feedback, yeah.
Though, I haven't even reached my full feedback potential again yet. I remember how I wrote much longer feedback in 2020 if I had to say a lot about a particular flashfic, long enough that I had to put that feedback into its own comment, so as to not bury the rest of the feedback under it. And I already noticed when writing my January 2023 feedback that my feedback feels very small. I've yet to fully grow into that again. So there's even more to come from me, eventually.

As for the fear of mirrors, maybe it will help if I explain to you that there is no monster in the mirror because there are no such things as mirrors. There's just the monster and no mirror. So yeah, no need to be afraid of the mirror, just the monster. I hope this helps.

Oh, I am not scared of mirrors, I already was just scared that a monster might come out of them. So, no, that didn't help. But the good news is, that you also didn't make it worse. :yay:

Now I want a monster in my mirror.

7828522 The irony is that the monster is just as scared of you as you are of it. The monster is the only thing that stands between you and the invasion of its universe. Every time you try to enter, it stops you just in time.

Wow, what a misunderstanding. Sounds like we should put aside our differences and be friends, that monster and me. :pinkiehappy:

7828650 You know, if you try to kiss it, it will try to kiss you back.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 64