Time Action Glory Challenge! 95 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

I set up a princess-oriented contest earlier today, details found here. Now, at first blush, the princess theme may seem to make it open only to shamefully overexposed characters.

This is not so!

Aside from Flurry Heart, who's still under a hundred stories, there are yet further princesses to explore: Princess Platinum, Princess Amore, principal analogues of princesses, princesses of other species, the list goes on! And that's before getting really creative. Want to give Saffron Masala a pair of wings? Want to give the Tantabus political power? Go right ahead!

So, if you want to both advance the cause of the TAGC and have a chance at actual cash money prizes, sign up for the Imposing Sovereigns contest. Submissions end next Sunday.

Carabas
Group Contributor

Consider this successfully plugged! Left my own princess and theme request over on the blog. :twilightsmile:

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

Already applied for good old Hail Celestia herself, but I think I can feed two birds with one seed* and include at least one neglected tag alongside hers. :pinkiesmile:

*I like this saying a bit more than "kill two birds with one stone". Every time I hear that saying now, I imagine poor Fluttershy cringing at it. Just call me a soft-heart, I guess. :fluttershysad:

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

Congratulations! Thanks to the "Imposing Sovereigns" contest, many of the tags (notably Flurry Heart's, Clover the Clever's, and Princess Platinum's tags) have increased in frequency, with a total of 30 incidences of TAGC-relevant tag use across 19 stories, many of which have been spectacular. Good show! :twilightsmile:

In case you're curious, this is the breakdown. Stories marked † are repeats.

6 Flurry Heart (The Perfect Rule of Empress Flurry Heart) (The World Fades to White) (Flurry Heart's First Kiss) (Snowblind) (Pumpkin's Big Adventure) (Flurry's Star)
4 Clover the Clever (Noblesse) (Respect and Respectability) (Pri(n)celess) (Metal Celestia)
4 Princess Platinum (Noblesse)† (Respect and Respectability)† (Pri(n)celess)† (Metal Celestia)†
2 Dragons (Noblesse)† (Ember, Hoardsmelter)
2 Starswirl the Bearded (Why There Are So Many White Unicorns in Equestria) (The Timestone)
2 Twinkleshine (A Canterlot 'Mending) (Little Truths)
1 Ember (Ember, Hoardsmelter)†
1 Garble (Ember, Hoardsmelter)†
1 Lemon Zest (Song of Madness)
1 Moondancer (A Canterlot 'Mending)†
1 Principal Celestia (The Principal's Project)
1 Royal Guard (We Must F*** To Survive!)
1 Sky Stinger (When Canterlot Burns)
1 Smart Cookie (Noblesse)†
1 Vapor Trail (When Canterlot Burns)†
1 Yaks (The World Fades to White)†

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

Huzzah! Good to see my effort to spread the tag love met with such rousing success.

On a related note, expect the IS winners this evening, once Skeeter gets back from work and finishes his commentary on the winners.

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

"Success" is right; between the big names you lured in and the sheer production rate of the experiment, I think you may have created a monster, Doctor Moreau. :trollestia:

Speaking of which, looking forward to seeing the post! :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6