Summer Dancer Fan Club 75 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Summer Dancer
Group Admin

Oh, what did I ever do to deserve friends like you guys!? :raritydespair: You are all so kind and awesome. I'm so glad we're all friends. :pinkiesad2:

Merry Christmas to you!!!

1. You've stayed you, which gains a thumbs up from me.

2. You're welcome

3. Happy Quanzmas

5703941 You're welcome, you wonderful silly!:pinkiehappy::pinkiesmile::yay:

Amethyst_Dawn
Group Admin

1: You allied with Pinkie to defeat Cthulhu in his plot to conquer the world with Fluttershy blogs.:pinkiecrazy:
2: You stayed you, and have provided a beacon with which others may safely navigate the treacherous harbor of writing. :scootangel:
3: You have kept your optimism and perky personality, remaining one of the most friendly people on this site. :raritywink:
4: You adopted me. :heart:

I've got more... :trixieshiftright:

You're welcome, Happy Hanukah, and Merry Christmas! :pinkiehappy:

Merry Christmas

You're just a cool, awesome, nice, amazing person.
That's all. :raritywink:

Merry Christmas! :pinkiehappy:

Merry christmas and happy holidays too you too summer

5703941 All you need to do exist as your Pinkie-loving self! That's all the reason we'll ever need!

Love you too and have a fantabulous Christmas!!!:twilightsmile::heart:

5703941 Simple; you are a very faithful-to-God, loving, kind young woman with Pinkie Pie's personality :pinkiehappy:

Merry Christmas!

5703941 cause you are awesome. Marry Christmas!

You have remained one of the most talented and amazing entertainers to walk this earth.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

You did a whole lot of things to deserve it. I'd list them, but the rest of these guys have already said it. You are awesome, Summer. Merry Christmas:pinkiesmile:

5703941 your snuggly happy and kind... you earned my friendship a long time ago ^_^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16