Single Writers 309 members · 2,590 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Sex position Hobby! Hobby is what I meant to say. :facehoof: Anyway, for me its pretty much playing video games, writing fanfic and listening/singing to music. I may sound like a nerd, but I also enjoy doing homework for classes I like especially when it includes lab work (aspire to do research once I get my degree). So, what are your hobbies. :pinkiehappy:

I do a lot of chemistry research as my main hobby. Mostly rare earth stuff, because the salts change color in different lighting and that's cool. So yeah, don't worry about being a nerd, you're not alone. : )

Other hobbies include blacksmithing, propmaking, gamemaking, swimming, writing (no, really?), inventing/building stuff, and electronics.

5686626 Writing (bet you didn't see that coming!), reading (again, surprise!), video games, anime, and learning how to program.

5686626 I used to skate and partake in airsoft games, but for the last couple of years it's been mostly gaming :twilightsmile:

I used to skate and partake in airsoft games, but

I don't know why, but for one moment I thought you were going to say something about your knee getting injured.

#Skyrimnerd

5686660 Reading your post reminded me of another one. Dressing up! I love going to medieval renaissance fairs, and from the years have collected pieces to go as an archer (even have a 25 pound longbow as any higher is considered illegal where I am :twilightblush:). Next year I'm going as a wizard, even have a "pet dragon" that uses hydraulics to move. I'm also a furry, so sometimes I go as a ranger, with my ears and tail!

Reading(obviously), writing(again, of course), drawing, singing, computer games, Pokemon yeaaah.... so much stuff...

5686669 Please excuse me while I pull this arrow out of my knee :twilightsheepish:

5686678 An hydraulic dragon? That's awesome! :rainbowderp: I love dressing up too, I used to walk in the woods with my fantasy gear and all..

Please excuse me while I pull this arrow put of my knee

:rainbowlaugh:

5686695 yeah, so basically it works like your car brakes. you twist the knob and it's head twists. Pull up and down the head does the same. only $100!

5686781 If I had something like that at my local fair I would probably get kicked out for disturbing the peace or something :rainbowlaugh:

5686821 It sits on your shoulder lol. I'd send a pic if I was at home. can google "shoulder pets" to see a few examples.

NotSoWickedWitch
Group Admin

Flying. Best hobby there is, just ask Dashie.

5687248 That's an AWESOME and expensive hobby. :rainbowlaugh: When I was younger I wanted to be a pilot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14