Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

How much action should be taken?

Personally, I don't want anything more than a warning involved for him. Just the one. Banning him would be giving him what he wants.

On one hand I find him annoying and wouldn't care for banning... but shit he can warp people into seeing a victaim complex do to his warpped world view.

While he is caustic and rude he hasn't done anything I am aware of to warrant an outright ban as of yet. A simple warning will suffice for the time being with any further action to be decided later should he continue being a prick.

5853901 I think I missed what Alsvid did so I am not sure. But I would just give her a warning. Give her three warnings like in The Guild, and then consider banning. That seems like a fair method to go about things.

5854010 Oh. Well I would just give Alsvid a warning. Tell her not to go out of her way to provoke a fight with other group members and just stick to sharing relevant information that people can discuss.

5854014 Agreed, doing too much too soon makes us look like tyrants and makes for an unnecessary martyr which is why a simple warning is best in this case.

5854030 I feel the same way. :)

Alsvid is a pain in the ass, and makes threads that are obviously for the purpose of getting a rise, but I'm not sure he's done anything warranting a ban. Probably just give him a warning for now.

I will admit that I tend to ignore that kind of people (here in Venezuela, he's an amateur that would be easily thrashed by actual trolls) because they're not worth my time.

But, considering that his actions are causing a lot of upheaval on this group, I think the best we can do is to give him a warning as stated by the rules of this site.

Then he'll react as any reactionary does and will then start of making things worse and, in the worse case scenario, will try to use the admins of Fimfiction to eliminate this group.

I think that, besides the warning, we should send a letter to the admins so they become aware of the reasons behind his sanction.

Agreed?

I strongly advise you to be the one to write the letter to the site admins if it ever comes to that; they probably won't listen to any of the rest of us.

5853901 Give em' a warning, don't ban the guy.

Should I even give her a warning? Last I checked, he can be driven away via giving her no attention except for reason.

5854176 That is a good point, alot of trolls do go away through those means.

I guess ignoring him would work.

Also, if you want to write to any site admins, my first choice is Alexstraza.

He has broken no rules so I see no reason to take action.

Should I even give her a warning? Last I checked, he can be driven away via giving her no attention except for reason.

him*

Yeah, I tend to doubt that Alsvid is a legitimate case of gender dysphoria, he shows no signs of it. He seems to be more into it either to troll people, because of drugs, or because it was in-vogue back in 2014 and his mind is stuck around that time.

5854209 What makes you say there are no signs of legitimate gender dysphoria in this case? There are people with actual cases of that that actually do act like Alsvid though with how trendy it has become to be trans in SJW circles it is entirely possible Alsvid might be what some have called a "transtrender" using that because it is hip or to score victimhood brownie points. Either way Alsvid does have a case of special snowflake syndrome and is really really obsessed with race, gender ect...

The writing pattern; Alsvid does not have a Feminine writing pattern. There is a way to write like a dude or a dudette. Alsvid writes like a dude.

5854215 I suppose there are sometimes subtle differences between said writing patterns, then again it can hard to tell online sometimes.

Alright, let's ignore it for now and if the user decides to keep on causing problems, we'll give the user a warning while I also wright to the site admins about the reasoning behind the warnings.

Capture images about the bait comments would also be useful in case the user in case decides to erase the comments that started this discussion.

5854221 Sounds good, no use taking punitive action if a simple case of the cold shoulder works.

5853901 2 warnings, a temp ban of 3 days, and a permaban. We are in the right to ban a person who attempts to cause Drama and Bait people into causing a scene.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26