The Church of The Divine Bacon Horse 103 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

ive noticed that quite a few people are posting into this group when their fics have nothing to do with it.
like The Albinocorn and wiccanminnesota for example...
this group is meant to be for the Oversaturated universe as far as i know....
there are other groups for Random Sunset fics...
the ones in this group are meant to be kinda interconnected...set in around the same universe...

Now that I read this how do I take the story out of the group without deleting the story from the website itself?

...i'm not entirely sure... best to ask an admin
found this by googling it

Go the folder that has your story in it. When you hover over the block your story is in, you should see a trash can icon appear in the upper right. Click on it.

That applies to any group that you added stories to.

5668371 Ah, and now the comment on my story makes sense. My apologies, I thought this was for all Sunset stories.

easy mistake to make

a quick group search brought me
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/203557/sunset-shimmer-is-best-pony
and
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/199035/sunset-shimmer

...i wonder if the group should be re-named to "The Church tf The Oversaturated Divine Bacon Horse"?

I've never noticed this group is associated with the verse :derpyderp1: I mean, there's already a group for Oversaturated World and hardly anything in this group's description or forum indicates those two are connected.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

As an admin, I shall state thus: While stories associated with the Oversaturated World that feature Our Glorious Proclaimer are definitely allowed, stories which feature her manifestations across the multiverse should also be allowed, with the caveat that they must encapture her essential form as a wellspring of magic and sanity.

*Whinnies*

5668493 So are you saying with your comment that i should keep my story within this group or seek a way to remove it without deleting it from the website itself?

FanOfMostEverything
Group Admin

I think the best option is to make a new folder for instances of Sunset other than the Oversaturated World's Spirit of Harmony. I propose "The Folder of the Blessed Bacon Bits."

5668961 Ok is it is possible for you to do then to move my story into that folder so I don't have to remove it from this group and risk losing the entire story.

Welcome, my fellow transformed apes! Let us join in harmonous worship of our beloved equine, who started the new age! The Divine Bacon Horse, Traveler Of Realms, Glorious Proclaimer, Shelled Mystic, She Of The Wonderous Mane, Wellspring Of Magic And Sanity!

I cared more about the Divine Bacon Horse than new age, I guess.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12