Mainly Furries 54 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
21 Spots
Group Admin

Do you have any suggestions for furry comics? Please comment them below. I'll add them to the list as soon as I can.

Catena Cafe
Description Available Here
The original Catena Manor appears to be available here.

Dreamkeepers

Housepets!

Sonic Universe

Two Kinds
Description Available Here
Interesting fact, the artist of this comic, Jason Thomas Fischbach is the older brother to the popular YouTuber, Markiplier, or, Mark Edward Fischbach.

Zoophobia

NSFW
The comics listed below contain content that is rated NSFW, DO NOT read these comics if you are under the age of 18. Please note, some of these comics may contain sensitive subject matters, please watch for warnings.
These comics cannot be linked to due to site rules.

Concession
Warning: This comic contains sensitive subject matters relating to the following:
Pedophilia, Child Molestation, Cancer and Rape
If you are sensitive to any of these, please do not read this comic.

5564682 Do you want currently running ones? I have a favourite old comic to recommend, but it's long since been concluded.

21 Spots
Group Admin

5566185 I don't think it matters much. It seems as though Catena Cafe has been either discontinued, or will be on a long hiatus. But I think Two Kinds is still running. Any comics you can think of can be suggested.

5566303 Well, then, have you heard of Concession?
It's starts off pretty slow, just some friends working at a movie theater, but it spirals into (no major spoilers, all very vague) some magical line-between-life-and-death, fate-of-our-immortal-souls stuff. It's really funny, has really endearing characters, and random sex scenes sprinkled throughout. "Oh, are they yiffing in the break room again? Huh."

5564682 Ever heard of Zoophobia? The art style is pretty amazing and the characters are all likable in one way or another. It's also one of those stories where it doesn't have a true protagonist and focuses on all of the characters respectively. It's currently incomplete and I hope the author and artist uploads a new page soon.

21 Spots
Group Admin

5566583 As far as I'm aware, both Catena Cafe and Two Kinds are SFW, (don't quote me on that, I have no guarantee.) and if Concession is NSFW in some cases, then... Perhaps I'll label the comics and links SFW and NSFW (Do not read this unless you are 18 years of age or older.) Does it have any graphic scenes including NSFW content, or is it just references? Oh, and to answer your question, no I have not heard of it, thanks for the suggestion.

5567100 I have not heard of it, thank you for the suggestion. Sounds like it could be similar to Catena Manor's style in which it focuses on different characters. I believe they changed that in Catena Cafe to follow Treiss. Does it contain any NSFW content or references? Does it contain any sensitive subject matters?

5567600 It's sort of explicit; if I were looking at it at work, I certainly wouldn't want my boss to walk by. You see furries having sex sometimes, but they're always positioned in such a way that you don't see the actual organs. And they talk about it a lot. I should warn you that it deals with some heavy topics along the way: pedophilia and child molestation, cancer, and rape, to name the darkest stuff. I was just rereading it about an hour ago after having been reminded of it, and I tend to remember the funny jokes and silly hijinks a lot more than I remember the moments when it gets real. So I figured it'd be the right thing to let you know in case you have difficulty with those subjects.

21 Spots
Group Admin

5567639 Gotcha, thanks for the warnings. This thread is more for the group in general than me, I'm hoping to gather comics in one area so we have a wide selection without everyone having to explore every nook and cranny of the internet. I'll include the comic in the list with warnings alongside it for the heavy subject matters.

5564682 The Sonic Universe comics are oaky...

21 Spots
Group Admin

5567740 Added to the list.

5567600 Well, there's no actual sex or nudity in the comic, but there is some fan service here and there with some characters. It's like a teen rated comic in my opinion. There are some curse words in there, but they're mostly censored by the occasional %$#@& symbols. Also, the comic has been on hiatus for a while and I have no idea when the artist/author will post another page.

21 Spots
Group Admin

5569181 That sounds alright, I'll add it to the list.

Aha! So THAT's where the blue-fox red-eyed character named JayJay is from!

5569752 Cool. I'm assuming you've seen the animated "Die Young" music video too?

21 Spots
Group Admin

5569813 Huh, I actually hadn't seen that, just checked it out, I like it. I had actually seen her around on another site which will remain unnamed.

Edit:
Greeeaaat. You've gotten the song stuck in my head, thanks...

By the way, I would recommend you post the animation in a new thread, you may start a interesting discussion in the forum. That is, if you want to. I'm sure more people will appreciate it getting stuck in their heads. :P

5569824 Ha! It's Tumblr isn't it? And how would it get stuck in their heads? It's just Ke$ha.

21 Spots
Group Admin

5569878 Nope, not Tumblr. It's hiphop, pop, modern, electro, synth, it got stuck in mine and I'm not even a fan of the first two genres. I am into some electro/synth music, as long as it's not overdone. And the animation makes it memorable and slightly humorous.

5569889 To be honest, Ke$ha has always been a guilty pleasure artist to me. But the animation with one of her most famous songs was surprisingly fitting for the character. And is the site Furaffinity?

21 Spots
Group Admin

5569990 Party character, party song, hmm... yup, I can see that. You're getting closer, but not quite. It's a fairly NSFW site, if you guess it, please put a spoiler over the name.

5569813 5569889
Can you please link it. please

5570000 Oh, here's another suggestion, Dreamkeepers. While it's technically a graphic novel series, I still think it's pretty good. Another PG-13 type comic in my opinion.

21 Spots
Group Admin

5571241 Here you go.

5571409 Thanks, I'll add it to the list. Also, dang. Just the comic page on the site has my GPU at 50% utilization, I noticed this after I heard it buzzing. It must be the background animation.

5571628 Nice one! Do you know if that's a part of any particular comic strip?

5571668 No prob bob. Also, sorry if this is out of topic, but what do you think would be a good crossover with MLP and any Furry show/comic/movie? Or which Furry show/comic/movie would make a good crossover with MLP?

21 Spots
Group Admin

5571723 That's a good question, unfortunately, I haven't really seen enough furry movies, shows, or comics yet to really give you a good suggestion. What kind of style would you be looking for in the story?

5571737 Idk. I guess just some famous characters ending up in Equestria and having some kind of adventure.

21 Spots
Group Admin

5571747 This may not be a good suggestion, but have you seen Zootopia?(I swear that was Disney's way of winking towards the furries.)

5571763 Yes! I love Zootopia. But not cuz of the wink at Furries, though I barely noticed it, but mostly cuz of it's main duo and very subtle messages regarding prejudice and discrimination.

21 Spots
Group Admin

5571878 You could try a crossover with that if you'd like.

5571951 Nah. There's actually someone on this site who's writing a pretty good Zootopia crossover right now.

21 Spots
Group Admin

5572171 Ah, I see.

21 Spots
Group Admin

5573751 Thanks for the link.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33