Gabby 246 members · 118 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I always thought she was a youngling, since she was the same size as the CMC, in relation to Griffins like Gilda: who are larger than ponies.
Your thoughts?

5490428 Teenager. She's too young to be an adult, given her mannerisms and voice. However, she's too big to be about the CMC's age. I'd wager between 13-16 years of age comparable to humans.

Does that mean shipping her with Tender Taps or Spike would be weird? :twilightblush::facehoof:

5490451 Tender would be about 10-11, so there would be between 2-6 years of age between them. That's not exactly that much in terms of age. My mother is a little over five years older then my dad. As for Spike, he always seemed like a couple of years older then the CMC, about 13-14 at this point, so there'd be a smaller gap.

So you can ship either and there wouldn't be any issues. Those actually do seem like good ships. {Leaning towards Tender here}

Good. Thanks! :twilightsmile:

{Leaning towards Tender here}

SAME! :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:
I think I'll make a group for that... :trixieshiftright:

5490465 Interesting. Tempted to write something of them if I get the time.

If you're interested, Link.

5490447 I was about to say, she is probably 14 give or take a few years just like the mane six are supposed to be.

In Gabby's first episode: She interacted with the CMCs as a peer. That suggests she's a child. In her second episode: She interacted with Spike and Rarity as peer, and she has a job (she's a mailmare). That suggests she's an adult.

Maybe she's a young adult. Say, 13 or 14. Not far out of childhood, and still able to interact with older children as peers. But old enough to function, and fit in, in the adult world (historicity, teenagers were young adults, not big children).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9