Mad Mondays 61 members · 39 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
ROBCakeran53
Group Admin

At my work, we have some select clients who are very picky about their airplanes, and how they are put into the hangars. That is cool, I get it, they're multi-million dollar jets, so I can't be mad about that.

But apparently, me stacking the hangar Sunday night, I did something "wrong". I went through my mental checklist of all the problems they have and don't like. No wings were overlapping, no tails overlapping, able to open plane doors, and three feet of distance all around. AND YET, I GET A TEXT FROM MY BOSS SAYING THEY'RE PISSED OFF AND ABOUT READY TO LEAVE BECAUSE IT WAS TOO CLOSE? How? Where? My boss is pissed, the client is pissed. I'm pissed, because what the fuck was I to do? Spend another hour and dump an entire hangar, risking their second airplane to damage just to move it?

I left that hangar with no issues, and apparently one of my co-workers couldn't pull a plane from it "easily", so they got pissed. And now that falls on me, because I stacked it. My boss complains about when we "work too much", so I clocked out early and left early so that he wouldn't have to pay me more... and then I get this kind of shit?

This fucking job gave me anxiety, and I'm so close to my limits because of the shit we go through.

Fuck Mondays.

Majin Syeekoh

5812252 yeah

Kick Monday right in the dick.

5812252 Relax. You know you didn't really fuck up. You just worked on the edge.

The thing is, bosses often like to express where those limits are, and when you get close to them, it's a good opportunity for it. That's how they keep people in check and on their toes.

Don't take criticism too personally. You're more fit to judge your actions than your boss is.

It always sucks when you go the extra mile to make sure you've done good and right, and then get bitched out anyway. Almost makes sense why so many people want a job that requires the absolute bare minimum of effort.

Plus, customers are assholes, and shit rolls downhill.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4